Elkhart at Teague

player73

The Elkhart Elks travel to Teague to take on the Lions Friday.Both teams are coming of losses and looked to get back on the winning track as Teague lost a tough one to Crockett and Elkhart falling to Trinity.Hey Elk fans, is it true that Elkhart will not field a JV team the rest of the year? Thoughts on this one ?

Must-win for both teams. 0-2 is not where either team wants to be. Elkhart has had a lot of problems the last two weeks, and are going to haver to straighten them out before this one. Teague played a good Crockett team close, and has to be feeling good despite the loss.

Elkhart has cancelled their remaining JV schedule.

I think Teague comes away with these one BUT it is high school football. I just hope the Elks can stay close

Thats not good.. Sounded like yall had ur program headed n the right direction..What happen??

I see Teague getting back on the winning track this week after giving Crockett everything they wanted.. I didnt see Teague have no injuries and with Trea' Bell sitting out the Crockett game he should be back to help out alot.. The Teague Lions have a ton of talent coming up thru the ranks and will be a big force n the yrs to come..

I did hear that Elkhart JV will not have a team for the remainder of the season. Lost too many to grades. As far as the football program being headed in the right direction - I believe it still is. Elkhart had too many starters on the sidelines due to injuries Friday night. Not sure how that happens in the bye week but it did. They were also w/o their running back the second half due to cramps. However the team seems down mentally. They had big hopes for the season. Hope everyone can get healthy and they can at least make a run for it.

3 straight losses for elks and teague coming just a few plays away from getting crockett this should be a old fashion beat down but ya never know on a giving friday night BUT this guy does see Teague being more focused and determined after the close lose to the bulldogs.

TEAGUE HUGE!

Teague 42

Elks 6

Teague will win this one!!!!

Teague 56

Elkhart 3

3 straight losses for elks and teague coming just a few plays away from getting crockett this should be a old fashion beat down but ya never know on a giving friday night BUT this guy does see Teague being more focused and determined after the close lose to the bulldogs.

TEAGUE HUGE!

Teague 42

Elks 6

I was out of line saying they cancelled the schedule. I do not know if they have or not that is not a decision I would know of. I know nothing about it.

You are correct. Elkhart's JV games have been cancelled for the rest of the season. Go to elkhartisd.org to see announcement.

You are correct. Elkhart's JV games have been cancelled for the rest of the season. Go to elkhartisd.org to see announcement.

This is not good for any of the programs in District 11 2a including Elkhart's.Hopefully Teague can find a replacement for Thursday game.

This is not good for any of the programs in District 11 2a including Elkhart's.Hopefully Teague can find a replacement for Thursday game.

Teague will be playing Chilton's JV, thank goodness Coach Coffman found a game, our kids need reps.