James Bowie vs. Carlisle

pirate4ever

Yes, two touchdowns called back and probably could have scored from inside Bowie's 30 yard line, but took a knee with around a minute to go in the game. Took Carlisle's offense a while to get rolling, but once it did, it cooked. Bowie has a salty team. The score don't reflect how tough Bowie played, but after seeing them play a good Bowie team and winning big on the road like that, I think Carlisle can go two or three games deep baring any injuries. Best of luck to Coach Baker, his staff and the Indians.

Guest JORR2CAR

maybe this will end the talk of non district schedule. Looks like Carlisle does know how to finish in the 2nd half. Congrats to the Indians on the win!!

Probably not seeing how Bowie only beats Overton by 4, and then Big Sandy beats Overton by 42. This district is not very tough. Only 2 good teams in it (Carlisle & Big Sandy). The Competition in the Playoffs go way up as yall found out last year. If you take down Big Sandy with ease (14 plus points), then Im pretty sure that will quiet everybody about your pre district schedule.

Probably not seeing how Bowie only beats Overton by 4, and then Big Sandy beats Overton by 42. This district is not very tough. Only 2 good teams in it (Carlisle & Big Sandy). The Competition in the Playoffs go way up as yall found out last year. If you take down Big Sandy with ease (14 plus points), then Im pretty sure that will quiet everybody about your pre district schedule.

Playoffs go way up??...Normangee beat Carlisle by a score which was a very close and hard fought game all the way to the end..and then Big Sandy handled Normangee..so what are you saying and what does that have anything to do with pre district?...Carlisle won close games and lost close games..has nothing to do about learning how to finish in no pre-district game..its football, a team is going to lose and one team has to win. Good job on both sides of the ball Carlisle even though the calls were really one sided!

Guest JORR2CAR

Pre distrct games are important and that is how you get better. You dont see Gilmer playing sabine in pre distict do you. No they play though teams. You cant get better by playing way worse than you are. Im not saying yall are not good, but when you play a team thats going to hit you back you dont know how your team is going to react. No teams from this district are going to win state so it really dont matter.

Pre distrct games are important and that is how you get better. You dont see Gilmer playing sabine in pre distict do you. No they play though teams. You cant get better by playing way worse than you are. Im not saying yall are not good, but when you play a team thats going to hit you back you dont know how your team is going to react. No teams from this district are going to win state so it really dont matter.

way to have faith in ur team lol

I think Carlisle is better than a lot are giving credit. If you can make it to the playoff's healthy that is a huge plus. If you get banged up and key players not 100% or not playing then you will not have a chance. Sometimes it just does not matter how strong a district or predistrict is...you simple have a bad game and get beat. I like Carlisle chance of going deeper than they did last year.

I still wish I could've been there for this one. One of JB's key players went down with a collar bone injury and I don't think he'll be coming back. That'll really hurt the team on both sides of the ball. Congrats to Carlisle, good luck the rest of the way. JB, bounce back! There's still games to play.