Big Sandy 5-2 (2-0) @ Carlisle 7-0 (2-0)

Guest JORR2CAR

Guest JORR2CAR

I just don't think anyone belongs on the field with the mighty Carlisle Indians. They can kick, run, and pass and I don't see how Big Sandy can hope to be competitive in this game. The Indians are a 1A Gilmer. Gunner Baker is Luke Turner. You ever seen them in the same place together? I didn't think so. They should win by 28 points.

First off my 9 year old can kick, run and pass. so that means nothing. Second off Carlisle is NOT 1A Gilmer. LOL! Number one Carlisle's coach is not Jeff Traylor. Coaches like him are few and far between. Number two in the last 10 years how many State Championships has Carlise won compaired to Gilmer? Thats what I thought. Number three, how many playoff victories does Carlisle have in the last ten years compaird to Gilmer? Thats what I thought again. Don't even say those 2 schools in the same sentence. NO WHERE CLOSE! Now I don't know who is going to win this game, but it will be close. If Carlisle win's congrats, But I can think of plenty of teams that will destroy Carlisle at the 1a level in east Texas. Just to name a few, Tenaha, Garrison, and Clarksville. You better hope your playoff bracket goes out and around them!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JORR2CAR

Carlisle could very easily win this game and win out in the regular season. But they are NOT on the same level as Tenaha, Garrison and Clarksville. Those 3 will be a whole lot different story than playing Third Baptist Academy of Dallas or whoever they were!!

First off my 9 year old can kick, run and pass. so that means nothing. Second off Carlisle is NOT 1A Gilmer. LOL! Number one Carlisle's coach is not Jeff Traylor. Coaches like him are few and far between. Number two in the last 10 years how many State Championships has Carlise won compaired to Gilmer? Thats what I thought. Number three, how many playoff victories does Carlisle have in the last ten years compaird to Gilmer? Thats what I thought again. Don't even say those 2 schools in the same sentence. NO WHERE CLOSE! Now I don't know who is going to win this game, but it will be close. If Carlisle win's congrats, But I can think of plenty of teams that will destroy Carlisle at the 1a level in east Texas. Just to name a few, Tenaha, Garrison, and Clarksville. You better hope your playoff bracket goes out and around them!

Well you got one thing right. They won't beat Teneha. They are division II and Carlisle is division I!

Guest JORR2CAR

Well you got one thing right. They won't beat Teneha. They are division II and Carlisle is division I!

Got a lot more than one right, cause you never answered the questions? You know the answers, and you know I was right in everything! Never said they would play Tenaha, just said Carlisle could not hang with them at all, and that you better hope your playoff breacket goes out and around them. So, good thing for yall it does!

Guest JORR2CAR

I'm not going to argue with you. Our players on friday night will take care of business

Oh come on...im just having some fun. You can argue if you want to. I dont know if you will win, cause my wife says im pretty good at it. Whatever that means. But seriously its going to be one hell of a game!

Guest JORR2CAR

dont be smart with me haha. where do you currently live?

I live in Big Sandy. Just messin with ya! I guess your from Henderson? Hope you kick Carthage butt. Don't care for them! I don't have nothing against Henderson.

Anybody can win on any given Friday night that is what we all have to remember. :D The real barometer for a succesful season (at least for playoff teams) is how far into the playoffs you are able to get. The regular season W's and L's are over and done with as soon as that first round of the playoffs begins (even if they are head to head). So at least by that mode of thinking Big Sandy had a more succesful season last year than Carlisle. Plus last year (as Big Sandy proved) either of these teams playing Garrison or Goldwaite (as Garrison proved) would have ended their playoff runs. (Big Sandy 6 - Garrison 42 & Goldwaite 35 - Garrison 7)

Anybody can win on any given Friday night that is what we all have to remember. :D The real barometer for a succesful season (at least for playoff teams) is how far into the playoffs you are able to get. The regular season W's and L's are over and done with as soon as that first round of the playoffs begins (even if they are head to head). So at least by that mode of thinking Big Sandy had a more succesful season last year than Carlisle. Plus last year (as Big Sandy proved) either of these teams playing Garrison or Goldwaite (as Garrison proved) would have ended their playoff runs. (Big Sandy 56 - Garrison 72 & Goldwaite 35 - Garrison 7)

I agree and disagree...of course I believe that Big Sandy had a more successful season because they played longer but just because Garrison beat Big Sandy that game doesn't mean they every team that beat Garrison also would have beat Big Sandy because teams match up differently with each other and just like that statement was said before on any given night any team can win!