Teague at Malakoff

player73

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with homegrowns predictions of the top three teams but I'm going to change the order, Malakoff, Crockett, Teague. I think Malakoff beats Teague this week. Post all year long have said Crockett and Teague were the top two teams in district and everyone else in district was a distant third. Don't believe it Malakoff can play with anyone in this district. Malakoff beats Teague and heads on a collision course with Crockett for the district title.

Malakoff is a very well coached team and shows a lot of different looks on offense with a very,very good QB.They have a lot of weapons and Teague is going to have to bring their A game Friday.I think this is going to be a great high school game in this very important 11 2a clash.

I agree with homegrowns predictions of the top three teams but I'm going to change the order, Malakoff, Crockett, Teague. I think Malakoff beats Teague this week. Post all year long have said Crockett and Teague were the top two teams in district and everyone else in district was a distant third. Don't believe it Malakoff can play with anyone in this district. Malakoff beats Teague and heads on a collision course with Crockett for the district title.

I think malakoff beats teague ,but i dont think they could hang wit crockett for the district title

Just like I said on our original thread about this district, the championship was decided the first week of district play when Crockett beat Teague. I also told you'll that it would be a close game and it was. In fact Teague had chances to put Crockett away and didn't take advantage of being in the red zone. Some of you were all excited about your pre-district games and I told you to not read to much into those games and that is happening also. Now for this week:

Teague over Malakoff by 14 (will be close for a half then Teague's speed and athleticism takes over)

Crockett over Elkhart by as much as they want

Trinity over Troup by 2

Teague's young qb is gaining confidence every week. Look out for these guys the rest of the way and next several years. If nothing happens they could be playing in a state championship game or two in the next several years. You heard it first here!

Very bold prediction and also very general to say if nothing happens they will be playing for a state championship in the next few years

No doubt there is talent at all levels in Teague and they have much to be excited about

Malakoff also has much to be excited about in its program the JV is undefeated as is the 8th grade

7th grade has lost 1 game and the overall program stands at 21-2-1 on the year

So Thursday and Friday should bring some good football at all levels

Not that bold. Was specifically referring to injuries to key players. It will be a good measure of Malakoff's sub-varsity teams as Teague's Jv and 8th grade are also undefeated (I think. Someone from Teague might correct me on that one if I am wrong). and I could definitely be wrong about the varsity game score. We are talking about high school football and 15-18 year olds!! Good luck to both teams and hopefully both will come out injury free and make runs in the playoffs.

Just like I said on our original thread about this district, the championship was decided the first week of district play when Crockett beat Teague. I also told you'll that it would be a close game and it was. In fact Teague had chances to put Crockett away and didn't take advantage of being in the red zone. Some of you were all excited about your pre-district games and I told you to not read to much into those games and that is happening also. Now for this week:

Teague over Malakoff by 14 (will be close for a half then Teague's speed and athleticism takes over)

Crockett over Elkhart by as much as they want

Trinity over Troup by 2

Teague's young qb is gaining confidence every week. Look out for these guys the rest of the way and next several years. If nothing happens they could be playing in a state championship game or two in the next several years. You heard it first here!

You must be from Trinity if you think Trinity beats Troup, Troup is 10 points better than Trinity, and Malakoff also has speed and the best QB in district. Malakoff wins.

Lolol!! Not hardly! Retired in the Texarkanna area. Love following the smaller schools. You might very well be correct about the Troup game, that's what this board is for...differing opinions...and thats why they play the games...on paper Troup is probably 10 points better but when you throw in teenage boys and turn the lights on...well...stranger things have happened havn't they?

Lolol!! Not hardly! Retired in the Texarkanna area. Love following the smaller schools. You might very well be correct about the Troup game, that's what this board is for...differing opinions...and thats why they play the games...on paper Troup is probably 10 points better but when you throw in teenage boys and turn the lights on...well...stranger things have happened havn't they?

Yes they have, good response. Come on down from Texarkana to Malakoff and watch the game Friday night, but sit on the Malakoff side. Its gonna be a good one and don't be surprised when Malakoff wins.

I'll have to go with Teague also. 3 losses to teams that are a combined 20-1. I saw them play their 3 losses and two of those games could have been wins.

Watched Malakoff on film last night and just dont see them hangling with Teague.. Teague has to much speed and the defense will get to the qb all night long.. It should be a good game though..

Watched Malakoff on film last night and just dont see them hangling with Teague.. Teague has to much speed and the defense will get to the qb all night long.. It should be a good game though..

Y'all have been talking all year about how much speed y'all have and yet y'all have lost 3 games, I guess those 3 teams must have had olympic track stars on them and to correct the other guy y'all couldn't have beat Crockett or Fairfield and Centerville should've beat y'all. Should've would've and I heard when y'all scrimmaged Kerens they had more team speed than y'all. Gonna be a good one.

Y'all have been talking all year about how much speed y'all have and yet y'all have lost 3 games, I guess those 3 teams must have had olympic track stars on them and to correct the other guy y'all couldn't have beat Crockett or Fairfield and Centerville should've beat y'all. Should've would've and I heard when y'all scrimmaged Kerens they had more team speed than y'all. Gonna be a good one.

u must not have been there n Kerns because Larry Busby ran down their fastest player and stripped the ball at the 1 just like he did n the Elkart game.. Only team so far faster than Teague was Crockett and Malakoff will not even be close.. Teague moved a freshman up 3 games ago and he runs under a 4,5 fourty..

I don't need correcting, I was at those two games and yes Teague was in position to win those games. Get your facts straight and quit going on hearsay. We'll see Friday night.

Good thing we are not having a track meet Friday Night then!

The Tigers do not have the speed or overall athleticism of the Lions

But that does not decide all games! I think the Mavericks showed us that as well as the Harmony Eagles

Speed & athleticism dont win all games but it does help.. I just think the Lions keep it going and win this game..

u must not have been there n Kerns because Larry Busby ran down their fastest player and stripped the ball at the 1 just like he did n the Elkart game.. Only team so far faster than Teague was Crockett and Malakoff will not even be close.. Teague moved a freshman up 3 games ago and he runs under a 4,5 fourty..

Wow 4.5 that's scary fast, I mean that's got to be world class speed, give me a break your bragging about 4.5 speed. Everyone has a plan till their hit in the mouth. I heard y'all had the fastest player on the field at kerens but kerens team speed was faster. 4.5 forty that's amazing never heard of that before, scary scary speed y'all should win state with a 4.5 speedster on the team, amazing no wonder y'all have been bragging about yalls speed. One question was Mildred as fast as y'all?