elkhart vs crockett

dawg102

I wonder what has happened in Elkhart. I thought they were a playoff team coming into the season, and they looked the part early in the year, but things have gone terribly wrong over the past few weeks. Elkhart beat Grapeland, but things have fallen apart quickly since then. Elkhart has been outscored 146-24 in the past three weeks.

Crockett is looking good, and the offense seems to be running on all cylinders. The offense showed they don't need the big play to get on the scoreboard, and Smith proved he can be a good passer in the offense. I think the young guys get in pretty quick in this game.

These kind of games scare me...look at Tatum a couple of weeks back

Elkhart is in a much different boat than Harmony. Elkhart has a lot of issues they are working through. They have made a change at quarterback, lost a key player, and have struggled to hold on to the ball (12 turnovers in two district games). I don't think this is a turnaround week, but this is High School football and crazy things have happened.

I wonder what has happened in Elkhart. I thought they were a playoff team coming into the season, and they looked the part early in the year, but things have gone terribly wrong over the past few weeks. Elkhart beat Grapeland, but things have fallen apart quickly since then. Elkhart has been outscored 146-24 in the past three weeks.

Crockett is looking good, and the offense seems to be running on all cylinders. The offense showed they don't need the big play to get on the scoreboard, and Smith proved he can be a good passer in the offense. I think the young guys get in pretty quick in this game.

The problem is the Elkhart ISD hired a Baseball coach to coach Football