• St. Louis in 4
    • St. Louis in 5
    • St. Louis in 6
    • St. Louis in 7

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Torrealba must have slapped Washington's momma. Wash absolutely REFUSES to put him in instead of German. What? Is that three times now? Why did we bring in an extra catcher? Then looking back on Wash's decision to pinch hit for our top defensive outfielder early in the game, then in the very next at-bat, force a struggling pitcher to hit with 2 outs and the bases loaded. I want to scream....well, I did scream a little.

The Rangers have to get to Carpenter early tonight. I am almost for sure he will start or come out of the pen early. The Rangers just have to finish.

Here is a question, Has there ever been a better World Series? Every game except game 3 has been just a great ballgame to see and Game 3 was historic in itself. I don't know that I have ever seen a better series. The 91 series was a good one with the Twins and Braves, 86 Sox and Mets was pretty good, as was 01 with the D-backs and Yankees. But, I think this series tops them all-it will only be sweeter when the Rangers take game 7 tonight and bring the trophy to Texas.

Is that when he injured himself or was he already injured?

Was the play routine? No. Was it a play that should have been made? Possibly. Was it a play that COULD have been made by a RF the caliber of Cruz? Most definitely.

As near as I could determine, Cruzie injured the groin flying out to RF his last AB. He was nearly walking on his way back to the dugout.

It's a tough play no matter what. Would've been a great play, but you can't let Freese square a ball up like that on a 2-2 pitch...

I agree with you on that it was going to be a tough play - as I said in an earlier post. That Feliz FB wasn't in a terrible spot. Definitely the outer third of the plate, if not on the outside 2" or so. Freese did a great job shortening up and hitting the ball where it was pitched.