Finally!

DanielLions23

If your team was 3a you wouldn't either. Don't worry three teams make the playoffs so y'all will be fine this year. Lol

Is harmony still winning that district?

I don't know seems we won a State title in 3A. We will have to see who wins in district. Harmony controls their own destiny. I do not see them beating White Oak or Jefferson, but they are capable of doing it. Tatum should be just fine, if everyone stays healthy.

I think he was talking about the fact that if your team was in the playoffs basketball practice would NOT be starting tommorrow or the next day or the next day!!! In some schools thump-thump would not be starting even if the football teams didn't make the playoffs!!! Lolol!!

I think he was talking about the fact that if your team was in the playoffs basketball practice would NOT be starting tommorrow or the next day or the next day!!! In some schools thump-thump would not be starting even if the football teams didn't make the playoffs!!! Lolol!!

I don't think football has anything to do with GIRLS basketball. Lol. The boys start a week later.

So Harmony is in 1st place in that district?

I think my team still has a chance to make the playoffs. Personally, I believe that no more than two teams should make the playoffs anyway, in any sport.

I don't think football has anything to do with GIRLS basketball. Lol. The boys start a week later.

So Harmony is in 1st place in that district?

I think my team still has a chance to make the playoffs. Personally, I believe that no more than two teams should make the playoffs anyway, in any sport.

I think that currently Jefferson and Harmony are tied for 1st in district, because they are undefeated in district play. Tatum and White Oak have one loss, and New Diana and Sabine are winless. Harmony and Whiteoak should be a good game this week.

I know that he is talking about girls basketball. Boys can not start practice until next week. Bullard has a very good girls program.

Good luck to Minta and the girls.

Sorry Danielions23 I did not see your post before I started mine.

Hey bigredfan, anxious to see how winnsboro does with their new coach. I think he will do a great job!

Same here!! I know that all the gyms will be alot quiter this year and I am waiting to see if this new coach will be made as much fun of as the past coach was. lol :)

They will be basically the same team minus the Langoff girl. Draper, Stone,Cox, and Hannah Pinnell will be returning along some others. I do not know who Coach Lewis will bring up from the JV squad. I am anxious for the season to start.