John tyler (5-3)(5-0) @ Kilgore (5-3)(4-1)

cujoforlife

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did it's called a typo genius look it up

It was kindof funny really. If we stop the pass, then all we have to do is stop that run. But if we stop the run, then we only have to worry about the pass.

Anyways, I really think JT runs away with this one. There were alot of turnovers for JT against Marshall. I don't expect that to happen again.

It was kindof funny really. If we stop the pass, then all we have to do is stop that run. But if we stop the run, then we only have to worry about the pass.

Anyways, I really think JT runs away with this one. There were alot of turnovers for JT against Marshall. I don't expect that to happen again.

Marshall was the reason for most of them. Kilgore is slow the game down like they did last year.

The passing game of Kilgore is not that good. Keep the QB in the pocket and he's done. He's only accurate rolling out to the right. Make him stay in the pocket or roll left and its over. The running backs on the other hand, are loads. Stop them, keep the QB from rolling to his right and Kilgore is extremely limited.

YAWN!!!!!!! No one is going to beat JT until the playoffs, it almost seems pointless to even speculate that they would. DIstrict 14-4a (besides cujo) is extremely weak this year and will prolly go one and done come playoff time besides cujo! Most likely Cujo and possably WH or J-ville will move to round 2, everyone else out in round one. Cujo goes 3 or 4 rounds deep IMHO.

haven't seen JT this year but know they are the class of the district, Kilgore played them tough last year though and if anyone in 14 4a can pull off the upset it would be kilgore with their running game. Saying all that i see a JT win in a close game.