mt. pleasant vs Royce city

OklahomaBound

Not as many as we should. I guess that is what happens when you have a few down years.

Oh, I understand! Just wanting to make sure that we had enough good food for you guys. Come hungry! We got Chick fil A, Cici's pizza, Soulmans BBQ, footlong hot dogs and all your other concession stand staples!! We look forward to hosting you guys and look forward to a great game between the two teams!!

Oh, I understand! Just wanting to make sure that we had enough good food for you guys. Come hungry! We got Chick fil A, Cici's pizza, Soulmans BBQ, footlong hot dogs and all your other concession stand staples!! We look forward to hosting you guys and look forward to a great game between the two teams!!

Headed your way now. And I will be hungry!! lol

Hope everyone enjoyed their stay and the game at Royse City ISD Stadium last Friday night. It was great for the Bulldogs to win and gain a playoff spot. Mount Pleasant played hard, we both had way to many turnovers. About equal as far as I could tell as Mount Pleasant had one lost fumble and four interceptions and Royse City had one lost fumble and three interceptions. But I think you can explain that because both teams were trying to force the ball to make the big play. Sometimes it works but often it does not. The breaks were just with Royse City last week and Mount Pleasant will be much improved next season. I noticed a ton of younger players on their rosters.

Are there any complaints about the stadium, or is there something that we can change to make your next game there more enjoyable. I know that a win is always the best thing, but next to that...any suggestions. We want your ideas.

Good luck to the Tigers this Friday night. Your fans and your team were great last Friday and we hope you come back soon!

Go Tigers!!!

You guys over there in Royse City have a great facility! Even though the outcome of the game didn't happen exactly how I wanted it to for my Tigers, I thought the stadium, friendly staff, restrooms, locker rooms, field preparation, scoreboard (replay camera and fan camera) and all the graphics were amazing! Your announcer did a great job as well to keep the crowd informed of each and every play as well as other athletic events going on.

You guys run a top notch Friday night as well as a top notch Saturday afternoon/night I'm sure come playoff time! Best of luck in the playoffs!

You guys over there in Royse City have a great facility! Even though the outcome of the game didn't happen exactly how I wanted it to for my Tigers, I thought the stadium, friendly staff, restrooms, locker rooms, field preparation, scoreboard (replay camera and fan camera) and all the graphics were amazing! Your announcer did a great job as well to keep the crowd informed of each and every play as well as other athletic events going on.

You guys run a top notch Friday night as well as a top notch Saturday afternoon/night I'm sure come playoff time! Best of luck in the playoffs!

Thank you very much! Compliments like this make us very proud to continue doing what we do and that is to make it a great experience for the players and then the parents and fans. Please feel free to come see us at anytime. We are looking forward to the playoffs and not just because our team is there, but because we hope to host as many games as we possibly can.

Good luck this Friday !