• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wolf92

i give credit where credit is due

you do have state titles----congrats

you do have a defense----great

you do have coaching(above the jv level)---happy for you

BUT YOU STILL LIVE IN SAN AUGUSTINE

wats wrong with that whydont you come to SA friday nite and talk smack. when the game is over head back to your home and will be the same. SA for life and speaking of jv our 7th 8th and jv will probably be a worse score than friday.

TEXAN

i agree except for the fact that all the posters that speak of hemphill's lack of defense are being kind

the hornets through 8 games, have i would guess only fielded 5 punts total which tells you they stop no one

I have been to all the hemphill games I know the defense is horrible, they cant stop anyone and aren't gonna stop san augustine, but mistakes and things can happen and hemphill can score so that's what I was talking about hemphill is gonna have to get some breaks to stay in the game.

haha since we are thinking of the mascot game..think of it this way...the hornets may sting the wolves all the way down the field, sure the wolf is running from the hornet, but the hornet wont bring him down b4 he gets in the endzone....kind of like hemphills patty cake defense...they will hit number 11,25 or 5 all the way down the field but they cant stop it haha...SA will still score every drive they dont lay down and rest

very cheesy i know but im bored and it popped in my head from reading the ridiculous thoughts of judging a team by its mascot haha so i thought id join in for fun

when its over and done Hemphill will be standing in the winners circle....

if by "standing in the winners circle" you mean sitting on a cold bus on that long ride home with their tails tucked between their legs, then yes, you are correct lol. actually, im not pulling for one or the other, but i do think SA will win this one. if not, i will be glad to come back here and have my crow sandwich. but i say SA by 14...

if by "standing in the winners circle" you mean sitting on a cold bus on that long ride home with their tails tucked between their legs, then yes, you are correct lol. actually, im not pulling for one or the other, but i do think SA will win this one. if not, i will be glad to come back here and have my crow sandwich. but i say SA by 14...

And im saying you will be here eating at the wolves crow diner with them....

if hemphill wins, then ok. i will. but if they lose, i bet you wont even show up on smoaky to take your share of crow...

They wont show up. They didn't after we waxed that tail last year, no different this year. They should have a crow diner built deep in the heart of Hemphill. Many visitors rolling through there this week!

when its over and done Hemphill will be standing in the winners circle....

Have you watched a single Hemphill game? There is no way you can think they will win with the worst defense in the state. CC train wrecked Hemphill and SA is better than CC. Hemphill has a chance against Deweyville and they should start preparing for that game. The game on Friday will not be any closer than last weeks game with CC.

I just hope our kids are not getting arrogant like our fans, and that they are taking the hornets serious.

O ye of little faith, I promise you the Wolves will be ready for friday night. This is all in good fun. It's been our big rivalry for as long as anyone can remember.

GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!!

O ye of little faith, I promise you the Wolves will be ready for friday night. This is all in good fun. It's been our big rivalry for as long as anyone can remember.

GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!!

i agree, i think the wolves will be ready. i would hope that anyone that reads or posts on smoaky is at least a LITTLE bit full of bologna at some point, at least to some extent... i know i can be sometimes lol. at leaast i can own up to it. some people seem to think they know everything ABOUT everything. i dont think that, i just act like it sometimes lol.

all that said, hemphill- go sting it up tomorrow night. oh wait, i meant STINK hehe

i agree, i think the wolves will be ready. i would hope that anyone that reads or posts on smoaky is at least a LITTLE bit full of bologna at some point, at least to some extent... i know i can be sometimes lol. at leaast i can own up to it. some people seem to think they know everything ABOUT everything. i dont think that, i just act like it sometimes lol.

all that said, hemphill- go sting it up tomorrow night. oh wait, i meant STINK hehe

We have followed the team all year, we know what they are capable of. If that makes us arrogant so be it, but we have been to every game and have seen what they can do up close and personal. I wish I could say that about the rest of our so called "fans".

I hear now Hemphill takes transfers and since Hemphill does so well academically, and SA is doing so well athletically, maybe they can come together after this season...lol some of SAs talent can go over there. Who knows the Twine kid may come down to SA wow what a concept!! I think Hemphill should be 1A. Just my opinion as usual