Troup at Teague

player73

The Troup Tigers come to Teague Friday night in an important 11 2a clash.Both teams along with Trinity are fighting for the 3rd playoff spot behind Crockett and Malakoff.Troup and Teague control their own fate and if they win out they will claim the 3rd spot.If Troup wins they will have the inside track as they finish with Elkhart but if Teague wins they finish with Trinity and would need a victory over Trinity to make the payoffs.

but I dont think Malakoff will play Crockett as DIRTY as they did Teague because they will be SCARED knowing Crockett will answer that stuff..

quit crying you about Malakoff beating you, get a pacifier you big cry baby. Malakoff will play Crockett just as hard and they are not dirty, let it go this is a Troup discussion. Man your a cry baby you got beat move on.

Ive got to be honest I didnt think Teague or Malakoff played dirty. Both teams played hard. The only dirty thing I say was Teague starting a fight at the final hand shake. Teague is a good team just need more diversity on offense. I didnt think Cumby got enough touches and Teagues QB was inaccurate. Their defense is good. I do think they will bounce back and beat Troup and Trinity.

quit crying you about Malakoff beating you, get a pacifier you big cry baby. Malakoff will play Crockett just as hard and they are not dirty, let it go this is a Troup discussion. Man your a cry baby you got beat move on.

Never no cry baby and really can say what I want as long as I dont break the rules of this forum.. Malakoff is a WELL coached team and would be rooting for them to win against Crockett but with fans like this it makes we wish BOTH teams would lose when they play each other..

Never no cry baby and really can say what I want as long as I dont break the rules of this forum.. Malakoff is a WELL coached team and would be rooting for them to win against Crockett but with fans like this it makes we wish BOTH teams would lose when they play each other..

talk about hijacking a thread lol

Troup has a very good qb,skilled kids and a big offense line.I look for this game to be high scoring and a close game.Teague's D is going have to play better than it did last Friday and Teague's O is going to need to keep the ball away from Troup's O and off the field.This should be a good high school game with a playoff spot on the line and the loser probably stays at home.