who is the best QB in East Texas

OklahomaBound

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an athlete or Q.B.?

Why is a Henderson fan worried about a CH qb? Who sends me private messages "threatening" me. I've never once said y'all were a FAKE 3A or that YALL COLAPSED. OPEN YOUR EYES YOU AND LEARN HOW TO READ. STOP SENDING ME PM'S ALSO.

@ch fans- PLEASE don't respond to this poster. Respond to Belek,Lion or BT only please.

Why is a Henderson fan worried about a CH qb? Who sends me private messages "threatening" me. I've never once said y'all were a FAKE 3A or that YALL COLAPSED. OPEN YOUR EYES YOU AND LEARN HOW TO READ. STOP SENDING ME PM'S ALSO.

@ch fans- PLEASE don't respond to this poster. Respond to Belek,Lion or BT only please.

You sent me one and I responded. Now I think I asked sportsfan this question and you responded AGAIN! Now the respect is mutual Leave me alone and I will do the same!!

You sent me one and I responded. Now I think I asked sportsfan this question and you responded AGAIN! Now the respect is mutual Leave me alone and I will do the same!!

I can tell that your not to bright. Let's get the FACTS ok. YOU sent me a pm FIRST. FACT!!!! Yes I responded back since YOU SENT ME A PM FIRST. You don't get the first word(your first pm) and the last word. Dont know If you know that or not but you say something then it's my turn OK!!! So this is the last word. Thank You and Good Luck the rest of the way. For some reason o don't see NONE of the other Henderson posters having a problem with me but yet you have singled "ME" out and that's fine. I just hope you have "thicket" skin than what you have shown. It may get rough down the road for both of us.,,,

The last word.

I think this thread is turning into a bashing match toward good kids and you all should be ashamed. If I were a mod this thread would be gone and warning would be issued.

I have to say i'm sorry to the other posters.. I asked a question about a Q.B. on a Q.B. thread. If I did anything wrong please accept my apologies for me and him. The question was not even to him but whatever...

Give me a break, you act like he can choose wherever he wants to go...

from the schools that offer him, he can choose. He's #1 in our class and is great on the field, he's gonna be getting alot of offers other great qb's dont get bc of that fact

So he's a Andrew Luck type QB? Get real, that's a first round draft pick you're comparing him too. Also, a super athlete in the Oregon QB.

i never said he was. get off my case dude, blowing up on someone else's opinion, apparantly everything i say is wrong in your eyes, youve prolly never seen the dude play.