who is the best QB in East Texas

OklahomaBound

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ..... Why are you so willing to say it aint so? were is this coming from? very curious why you seem to say he can't or don't when infact he does.

I have seen Joaquin play. Just don't believe it until I see it. So what brand of gun was it on?

Kid was the best pitcher in his district last year and will be totally dominate again this year. Yes he throws in the low 90's to upper 80's consistantly. He has a cannon!

He has thrown for over 580 yards this year you know. 584 i think it is.

I have seen Joaquin play. Just don't believe it until I see it. So what brand of gun was it on?

Don't get me wrong im not bashing Joaquin or their baseball program in any way. Just never seen a kid there throw near that hard.

Kid was the best pitcher in his district last year and will be totally dominate again this year. Yes he throws in the low 90's to upper 80's consistantly. He has a cannon!

Not saying he don't NOW but he didn't last year.

Also, Tyler Lyons was the best pitcher in district.

Don't get me wrong im not bashing Joaquin or their baseball program in any way. Just never seen a kid there throw near that hard.

You know thats the same thing they said about John Elway when he played both baseball and football at Stanford U. Bet they are believers now. Will Vaughn remember that name Buddy.

lol ..... Why are you so willing to say it aint so? were is this coming from? very curious why you seem to say he can't or don't when infact he does.

Still waiting to hear about this kid and when you saw him throw low 90s because if he did im coming to watchi this spring!