CKT vs Malakoff

SHSUgrad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malakoff has improved each week, and seems to be playing some of their best football of the year. I think Crockett has made strides forward too, and have spread out the distribution in their offense, and become more balanced, making them tougher to defend. Crockett hasn't had to line up Wheeler at quarterback as much, due to other receivers stepping up, and the running game being so potent. The defense has also looked really good in district play. I'll take the Bulldogs on the road in this one...

Seen both - Malakoff can't play with Crockett - IMO. Crockett has too much speed and size. Plus Malakoff seems to be struggling with some discipline issues on the field. Crockett by a couple of TDs.

You don't know squat, Malakoff doesn't have any discipline issues what a bunch of garbage. You are ignorant of the situation. You must be from one of the schools Malakoff has kicked this year.

You don't know squat, Malakoff doesn't have any discipline issues what a bunch of garbage. You are ignorant of the situation. You must be from one of the schools Malakoff has kicked this year.

3 scuffles in 3 weeks and there's not a problem there? I guess teams were just picking on you guys huh? haha

Also have seen them both play.

Crockett is large and athletic.

Malakoff is scrappy.

As usual with two quality teams, it will come down to penalities and turnovers.

I think Crocket will win by less than a touchdown.

Both of these are good football teams that will represent their district well in the playoffs.

Sounds like from that post and the "skirmishes" a little anger management is needed in Malakoff!!! Lolol!! I'm sure Crockett will be more than happy to "skirmish" with them if they want!!!

Malakoff hasn't started any of those scraps we got the films to prove it, Malakoff hasn't started any of them but we've finished all of them, check the scores chump. There is no bad blood between Malakoff and Crockett both teams will play hard and shake hands with mutual respect just like in last years contest. If you ain't in this district championship contest as one of the teams then don't talk trash, especially if you were on the receiving end of one of the spankings these two teams handed out.

3 scuffles in 3 weeks and there's not a problem there? I guess teams were just picking on you guys huh? haha

They tried to pick and found out it didn't work out to well, just check the score board. Teams take it hard when they get dominated by a team that they are sure they can beat, hurts their manhood and the fight starts and Malakoff ends it. Malakoff gets the W and moves on and the lossing team post ridiculous post for the next week or so while their feelings are healing.

They tried to pick and found out it didn't work out to well, just check the score board. Teams take it hard when they get dominated by a team that they are sure they can beat, hurts their manhood and the fight starts and Malakoff ends it. Malakoff gets the W and moves on and the lossing team post ridiculous post for the next week or so while their feelings are healing.

First of all who has Malakoff beat the last couple of years that was any good. Yall beat average or below average teams and then when you actually play someone descent you get taken to the woodshed (Winsborrow 2 years ago, Crocket and McGregor last year). How about make it out of the first round of the playoffs before you thump your chest on here. With that being said, your qb is a good football player. Not the most athletic guy, but he is smart and plays extremely hard. I have enjoyed watching him play the 3 times I have seen him this year.

First of all who has Malakoff beat the last couple of years that was any good. Yall beat average or below average teams and then when you actually play someone descent you get taken to the woodshed (Winsborrow 2 years ago, Crocket and McGregor last year). How about make it out of the first round of the playoffs before you thump your chest on here. With that being said, your qb is a good football player. Not the most athletic guy, but he is smart and plays extremely hard. I have enjoyed watching him play the 3 times I have seen him this year.

Accounted for over 100 tds in his four year high school football career, three years all district baseball, one year all county in baseball, all district football, all county football, 2700 yards and 29 tds in 2010, the last four district games has accounted for 1400 yards and 12 tds, runs a 4.6 forty and can throw a football over 60 yards, and has led Malakoff in his two year vasity career to a 17-3 record, just what do you call an athlete?

Accounted for over 100 tds in his four year high school football career, three years all district baseball, one year all county in baseball, all district football, all county football, 2700 yards and 29 tds in 2010, the last four district games has accounted for 1400 yards and 12 tds, runs a 4.6 forty and can throw a football over 60 yards, and has led Malakoff in his two year vasity career to a 17-3 record, just what do you call an athlete?

Easy there big guy. You left off what he did in pee-wee and flag football as a youth. I never said he wasn't a good athlete, because he is. I said he is not the most athletic guy you will ever see, or that is the point I was trying to get across. All those stats you posted, he was able to accomplish a lot of that because he is a very smart and very determined athlete. He plays the game the right way. He's not doing all that on tons of talent. There is nothing wrong with that, I would take 11 of him on my team any day. Not sure on the 40 time you posted. Looks more like a high 4.7 or 4.8 to me. He's not winning a lot of foot races, but like I said he makes up for that with his determination and how well he sees the field. Good luck to him and the tigers this week. I really hope you guys win. Yall just seem to do more talking than playing this time of year.

Easy there big guy. You left off what he did in pee-wee and flag football as a youth. I never said he wasn't a good athlete, because he is. I said he is not the most athletic guy you will ever see, or that is the point I was trying to get across. All those stats you posted, he was able to accomplish a lot of that because he is a very smart and very determined athlete. He plays the game the right way. He's not doing all that on tons of talent. There is nothing wrong with that, I would take 11 of him on my team any day. Not sure on the 40 time you posted. Looks more like a high 4.7 or 4.8 to me. He's not winning a lot of foot races, but like I said he makes up for that with his determination and how well he sees the field. Good luck to him and the tigers this week. I really hope you guys win. Yall just seem to do more talking than playing this time of year.

It is funny that on the sights when someone responds to being called too small, not fast enough, or not a good athlete they are accussed of talking thrash. I have seen the post of Malakoff isn't fast enough to beat teague, their not big enough, and now this guy says that a great athlete whom I have also seen play many times isn't the most athletic guy in the world gets a response its trash talking again. I can tell you I haven't seen that kid caught from behind very often. He was numerous long runs for touchdowns in his career. Dirtysteve you are wrong that kid is fast. Don't make comments if you don't want responses. Dirtysteve please post your high school stats id like to see them compared to this kid. Have you ever felt the pressure of taking one snap in a big game, please post your career stats. I know your gonna come back with some smart remark but let's see them compared to this athletes stats, what was your win loss record as a qb or you high school td total you ever all county in two sports. Let's see what you did, you sound like you may even be from around Malakoff did you see this kid run 80 yards for a td and Mcgregor couldn't catch him. Come on this kid has a huge heart and is a very good athlete. Bring on your smart remark but don't forget your stats since your such a good judge of an athlete.

It is funny that on the sights when someone responds to being called too small, not fast enough, or not a good athlete they are accussed of talking thrash. I have seen the post of Malakoff isn't fast enough to beat teague, their not big enough, and now this guy says that a great athlete whom I have also seen play many times isn't the most athletic guy in the world gets a response its trash talking again. I can tell you I haven't seen that kid caught from behind very often. He was numerous long runs for touchdowns in his career. Dirtysteve you are wrong that kid is fast. Don't make comments if you don't want responses. Dirtysteve please post your high school stats id like to see them compared to this kid. Have you ever felt the pressure of taking one snap in a big game, please post your career stats. I know your gonna come back with some smart remark but let's see them compared to this athletes stats, what was your win loss record as a qb or you high school td total you ever all county in two sports. Let's see what you did, you sound like you may even be from around Malakoff did you see this kid run 80 yards for a td and Mcgregor couldn't catch him. Come on this kid has a huge heart and is a very good athlete. Bring on your smart remark but don't forget your stats since your such a good judge of an athlete.

He never said the kid was a terrible player. Jeez, take a post for what it's worth. Steve is right though, if he's as good as you say he is, let's see how many college offers he's going to get. The way you're playing him up, he's a D-1 caliber QB, and that's not the case. He's good, no doubt. But qualities other than speed, strength, and size have put his numbers up for him.

It should be a great atmosphere Friady night at Tiger Stadium. What a treat it will be to watch so many talented and dedicated athletes represent their schools in the District 11-2A, Division 1 championship game. Crockett has a very good football team and has earned such respect. Congratulations to Jamie Driskell and the Tigers for playing for a district title in Week 10 for a third straight season. Game time is 7:30 p.m. Be there and enjoy the moment.

He never said the kid was a terrible player. Jeez, take a post for what it's worth. Steve is right though, if he's as good as you say he is, let's see how many college offers he's going to get. The way you're playing him up, he's a D-1 caliber QB, and that's not the case. He's good, no doubt. But qualities other than speed, strength, and size have put his numbers up for him.

I said he's a very good athlete and stated his accomplishments, steve made a claim that wasn't true the kid is a great athlete with a huge heart. Anyhow your welcome to share your career stats also and we will compare. Ill take him as my qb any day of the week. Let's get off of him and back to the game. But please post your athletic accomplishments and your college stats and how many schools recruited you. The kid is a great leader also and will run through a wall for his team. He is a great. HS qb with a great bunch of guys around him. The whole team is very scrappy and will fight you to the end, they all have huge hearts. Don't forget to post your stats too Mr. D1 athlete let's see what you were made of

I said he's a very good athlete and stated his accomplishments, steve made a claim that wasn't true the kid is a great athlete with a huge heart. Anyhow your welcome to share your career stats also and we will compare. Ill take him as my qb any day of the week. Let's get off of him and back to the game. But please post your athletic accomplishments and your college stats and how many schools recruited you. The kid is a great leader also and will run through a wall for his team. He is a great. HS qb with a great bunch of guys around him. The whole team is very scrappy and will fight you to the end, they all have huge hearts. Don't forget to post your stats too Mr. D1 athlete let's see what you were made of

Played baseball and pole vaulted in the conference meet for Northwestern St. Hit .280 as a freshmen, .301 as a sophomore and had a career ending injury the opening weekend of my junior year

Who cares if the kid is a great athlete, is he producing and making his team better, that should be the question. I have seen many average athletes who are great players, and I have seen great athletes who were not good players. Athleticism is a great quality to have, competitivness, desire, heart, and willingness are much greater qualities to have. I guess what I am saying is the kid is a stand out football player (I only say football because that is the only sport I have witnessed him play), who caresabout his 40 time and bench max.

Im going to enjoy watching this game but its not a one man show! CROCKETT also has a great athlete at the QB position with big an physical OL i think Smith is very underrated. Smith has the total package speed power an has a great arm. Crockett also has a MONSTER backfield with Parker playing the RB position,Crockett defense has been holding up well in the last past games so yea im taking Crockett in this shootout!