CKT vs Malakoff

SHSUgrad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played baseball and pole vaulted in the conference meet for Northwestern St. Hit .280 as a freshmen, .301 as a sophomore and had a career ending injury the opening weekend of my junior year

Wow no football experience but as impressive as your credintials are let's get back to talking about two quality teams. Malakoff has a lot of good players and so does crockett. They played a hard fought clean game last year and I expect the same this year. These are the top teams in 11 2a for the second straight year, Gonna be a good one,

Played baseball and pole vaulted in the conference meet for Northwestern St. Hit .280 as a freshmen, .301 as a sophomore and had a career ending injury the opening weekend of my junior year

Nice stats Rubberhammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean who pole vaults and plays baseball in college? Let me think, hmmm no one!!!!!!! I am pretty sure your injury came from to many splinters in your butt. Riding the pine will do that to ya.

Malakoff is good for malakoff, but no Crockett. Crockett wins by 7+. Mally qb is athletic and good, but not D1 caliber. I've watch the tigers play this year, many times. They have the same issue they always have, maturity. We had the same problem when I played there years ago. Ill be sitting on the malakoff side this Friday, but I'm realistic, I think Crockett is just much more mature.

Crockett will win big. Only Crockett can beat Crockett, at least this week.

Crockett is good, but I don't think they are as good as Smoaky thinks them to be, #2 in east Texas 2A.

So what your saying is you don't think the Bulldogs should be ranked so high?, Correct me if im wrong but hasent the dogs won every game this season and last season sides Coldsprings up untill the playoffs...and in those teams were some 3A and some powerhouses...so with that being said i think the Dogs should be ranked as high as they are O_O

Mature in football terms... They are not disciplined, to the level of deep playoff round teams. They don't do well coming from behind. It's not due to the coaches, cause from what I've seen Driskell has changed there mentality alot. But their maturity to play in big games, from the first kickoff till the last whistle. So I'd say mental and discipline. It's not an attack on them, they are great kids, there is just a reason Malakoff doesn't ever make it past the 2nd rd of the playoffs. But if Driskell stays around for a few more years, that could all change. I hope it does. A deep playoff run would do alot for the future of that program.

It is funny that on the sights when someone responds to being called too small, not fast enough, or not a good athlete they are accussed of talking thrash. I have seen the post of Malakoff isn't fast enough to beat teague, their not big enough, and now this guy says that a great athlete whom I have also seen play many times isn't the most athletic guy in the world gets a response its trash talking again. I can tell you I haven't seen that kid caught from behind very often. He was numerous long runs for touchdowns in his career. Dirtysteve you are wrong that kid is fast. Don't make comments if you don't want responses. Dirtysteve please post your high school stats id like to see them compared to this kid. Have you ever felt the pressure of taking one snap in a big game, please post your career stats. I know your gonna come back with some smart remark but let's see them compared to this athletes stats, what was your win loss record as a qb or you high school td total you ever all county in two sports. Let's see what you did, you sound like you may even be from around Malakoff did you see this kid run 80 yards for a td and Mcgregor couldn't catch him. Come on this kid has a huge heart and is a very good athlete. Bring on your smart remark but don't forget your stats since your such a good judge of an athlete.

Lol. Wow. Ok he is very, very, very athletic. I think you will see several kids this friday that are more athletic than him. Meaning they can run faster, jump higher, quicker, all those things that define athletic. In saying that, I don't know that there will be many if any that are a better football player than he is. I was trying to compliment the kid in previous post. I gave him the ultimate compliment when I said I would take 11 of him on my team any day. I hope he does good Friday, Malakoff will definitely need him to. Good luck to both teams.

Malakoff is good for malakoff, but no Crockett. Crockett wins by 7+. Mally qb is athletic and good, but not D1 caliber. I've watch the tigers play this year, many times. They have the same issue they always have, maturity. We had the same problem when I played there years ago. Ill be sitting on the malakoff side this Friday, but I'm realistic, I think Crockett is just much more mature.

You've gvot the old Malakoff attitude that everyone is better than you, I guess you never beat Kerens either, that use to be Malakoffs goliath y'all couldn't beat them for nothing they were giants now Malakoff owns them aan has since Driskell took over, this team has none of the problems the old Malakoff teams had they believe they can win and will win, do not link the new tradition driskell is building to old Malakoff teams, its a new era at Malakoff we have beat the Kerens giant and we are a up and coming program. Please do not link them to the old teams. I believe this team has all the school records for Malakoff. Please keep the old attitude away from these current teams, the current teams believe they can win y'all never did and still don't as evident by your post, the old ways changed three years ago.

Mature in football terms... They are not disciplined, to the level of deep playoff round teams. They don't do well coming from behind. It's not due to the coaches, cause from what I've seen Driskell has changed there mentality alot. But their maturity to play in big games, from the first kickoff till the last whistle. So I'd say mental and discipline. It's not an attack on them, they are great kids, there is just a reason Malakoff doesn't ever make it past the 2nd rd of the playoffs. But if Driskell stays around for a few more years, that could all change. I hope it does. A deep playoff run would do alot for the future of that program.

Your just an old school Malakoff player who probably got beat like a drum every game you played in, we don't need your kind of support. Your stuck in losing and sounds like your a little jealous, change your handle to oldloser.

You guys need to go back to class and learn sentence construction and grammar. Kerens the Goliath??? Lololol!!! They are a very average 1A team, you should be beating them. Good grief, wait till you actually beat somebody before you start all that crowing. The fact is Malakoff is an average 2A team that will get beat in the first or second round again. Your district was weaker than most expected this year and you don't even come close to playing with the top 2A teams in East Tx. Now go back to class before the teacher catches you on Smoaky!! Lololol!!

You guys need to go back to class and learn sentence construction and grammar. Kerens the Goliath??? Lololol!!! They are a very average 1A team, you should be beating them. Good grief, wait till you actually beat somebody before you start all that crowing. The fact is Malakoff is an average 2A team that will get beat in the first or second round again. Your district was weaker than most expected this year and you don't even come close to playing with the top 2A teams in East Tx. Now go back to class before the teacher catches you on Smoaky!! Lololol!!

This ain't no kid and you don't know what we are talking about, I was refering to when Kerens was a good 2a school. No one was talkiing to you meathead, mind your own buisness.

This ain't no kid and you don't know what we are talking about, I was refering to when Kerens was a good 2a school. No one was talkiing to you meathead, mind your own buisness.

Oh darn, I didn't realize this was a private thread!! I am so, so sorry!! But since I am already here, I think I will go ahead and make a comment. If you are going to call someone a "meathead" you might want to make sure you at least spell the small words correctly!!! Or try to act like have been on a "public" forum before...at any rate...Malakoff will lose by 14 or more and then get their arses handed to them in the playoffs but hey, you guys will probably win a couple of fights along the way!!! Lololol!!!

Oh darn, I didn't realize this was a private thread!! I am so, so sorry!! But since I am already here, I think I will go ahead and make a comment. If you are going to call someone a "meathead" you might want to make sure you at least spell the small words correctly!!! Or try to act like have been on a "public" forum before...at any rate...Malakoff will lose by 14 or more and then get their arses handed to them in the playoffs but hey, you guys will probably win a couple of fights along the way!!! Lololol!!!

He did spell it correctly. "Or try to act like have been" Looks like you may want to try and clean your own grammar closet before digging into someone else's.