tappy

Who Wins  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Dist 7 Div 1 2A

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong, but Melissa didn't play DF last year.

The last thing Winny wants to do is press the wideouts and play man to man. Winny, if they hope to keep it close should play their zone defense and keep the big plays to the minimum and hope Melissa beats themselves like they did against Gunter.

You really think Winny can play with anyone in 2A?

Seen Melissa play Mineola, and Mineola never had a chance.

Sorry It was grandview I saw them play last year. Mineola did not have the defense to stop Melissa and I believe that Winnsboro does have the defense if they can shore up the pass defense. They may not win and may get beat bad, but if they go into the game thinking that they are going to lose then they are going to lose. Any given Friday night.

I concur!! Thinking you can do something is half the battle. It also helps to get encouragement from your hometown fans instead of discouragement.

Thinking you can do something is half the battle? My chihuahua thinks he can beat a german shepard, but we all know it is not going to happen

You are the absolute authority on this. On any given night or afternoon anything can happen and usually does happen. You would not pick Winnsboro in a dog race much less an athletic contest.

Call some one who cares that care what you think. Troll.

So you see it in yourself too???? Might be the first time we ever agreed!!

Wrong MR. Paris, I was referring to you. You are like alot of other posters you would not pick Winnsboro to win any athletic contest because you have a mental block when it comes to them.

You are the absolute authority on this. On any given night or afternoon anything can happen and usually does happen. You would not pick Winnsboro in a dog race much less an athletic contest.

Call some one who cares that care what you think. Troll.

That is where you are wrong. I would pick Winnsboro if I truly thought they could win. Just don't see it happening. I don't get upset with you picking Winnsboro so why do you get so upset when someone picks against them.

That is where you are wrong. I would pick Winnsboro if I truly thought they could win. Just don't see it happening. I don't get upset with you picking Winnsboro so why do you get so upset when someone picks against them.

As BRF likes to say...........well said!

You do not know for sure that they can not win. You neither one thought that we could beat alot of teams that we have beaten this season. ie Mount Vernon(mr paris), Mineola(again Mr. Paris). With that said, I take what you both say with a grain of salt. The game is played on the field and not on here. Thank God for that!!

The game means absolutely nothing to you so why DO YOU care who wins? Winnsboro is my alma mater and NATURALLY I am going to care if they win or not. I am tried of explaining myself.

I hope that Winnsboro wins, because I graduated from Daingerfield and my wife teaches at Winnsboro and it looks like they may play in the first round. Of course I would set on the Winnsboro side, but I really hope they win this game.

If you want them to play then Winnsboro would have to lose against Melissa from the looks of things. Correct me if I am wrong, but did I read somewhere that DF will probably be third in D8?

BRF how is the bug affecting Winnsboro?

First time me and BRF have ever agreed.

You need to spend more time of your grammar and less on running me down. I was not being serious in other words I was joking.

It should read: this is the first Brf and I have agreed.

We will\ never agree on anything in this lifetime.

You need to spend more time of your grammar and less on running me down. I was not being serious in other words I was joking.

it should read: we will never agree on anything in this lifetime. no /

You get on him about grammar, but you mistype words like crazy. Dang gurl!!!!

Winnsboro has a better defense against the run game. If Melissa can pass the ball effectively they have a chance, but the Raiders have a strong offense with an evenly competitive passing and running game. I see Winnsboro shutting down Melissa's running game to win.

Special teams may play an important part in the win, the edge goes to Winnsboro. Melissa won over Grand Saline, but they missed two extra point kicks and a field goal attempt. If this happens in the game against Winnsboro, they could fall by one or two points.

Should be great game to watch.

Winnsboro has a better defense against the run game. If Melissa can pass the ball effectively they have a chance, but the Raiders have a strong offense with an evenly competitive passing and running game. I see Winnsboro shutting down Melissa's running game to win.

Special teams may play an important part in the win, the edge goes to Winnsboro. Melissa won over Grand Saline, but they missed two extra point kicks and a field goal attempt. If this happens in the game against Winnsboro, they could fall by one or two points.

Should be great game to watch.

Shut down Melissa's running game? Really? Melissa isn't a running team. Winnsboro has to stop the the pass. And when did Winnsboro get a passing game. Those floaters will be returned for td's against Melissa/