tappy

Who Wins  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Dist 7 Div 1 2A

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you really think the WB QB had a better night than Melissa QB? I disagree. McQueen threw for almost 250 on something like 15 of 22. The WB QB is another RB who throws occasionally. I agree he is really good but he is a runner and not a thrower. Next was your assessment of the defenses. Melissa gave up 0 points and 7 first downs the entire night. They also ran the clock for a quarter and a half. Melissa would/could have put up tons of yards and scores but pulled all starters at half to keep from getting anyone hurt.

I think you need to take off the Melissa glasses and look at the write up in the different papers and you will see that Winnsboro qb did not have to do much in that game because of our fullback and the game that he had. Our defense allowed very little yardage the whole night.

It should be a good game tomorrow night and it will determine which QB is better and all the other things that have been debated on here and other sites this whole week.

I am ready to get it started!!!

LET'S GO BIG RED!! Beat the Cardinals!!

You can't compare QB's on these two teams. One is a runner and one hardly ever runs. The other guy said WB QB had a better passing game. That is absurd. And I promise you one thing you will hear a ton of RED-RED chants co

Ing from melissa side tomorrow night!

Coming

just to clarify, winnsboro qb was 1-2 passing for 4 yds in the gs game. i would guess its because the raiders ran for 680 yds there wasnt a whole lot of passing needed. with that said im not sure what the guy meant by saying wb qb had a better passing game? none of the qbs stats matter anyway because last time i checked there are 11 players on each team so obviously it will take contributions from everyone. safe travel for everyone. looking forward to a great game.

Gameday is here...tonight's for all the marbles. I don't have a dog in the fight, but I predicted Melissa would win, and I'm pulling for them b/c I really dislike Big Red Female, and I want her to eat some Chicken Fried Crow on Saturday morning.

For the record this will be only the 2nd time in my life I've rooted for a team named the Cardinals. The other...Super Bowl 43 Arizona Cardinals against the Pittsburgh Steelers. You let me down then 27-23; lets not repeat this please.

I will be on this site as soon as arrive back from Melissa tonight to eat crow or whatever. I do not go into hiding just because my team may have lost a game. I root for them win,lose or draw.

Now to take my meds and then run some errands.

See all of you in Melissa.

Gameday is here...tonight's for all the marbles. I don't have a dog in the fight, but I predicted Melissa would win, and I'm pulling for them b/c I really dislike Big Red Female, and I want her to eat some Chicken Fried Crow on Saturday morning.

For the record this will be only the 2nd time in my life I've rooted for a team named the Cardinals. The other...Super Bowl 43 Arizona Cardinals against the Pittsburgh Steelers. You let me down then 27-23; lets not repeat this please.

Guess what the feeling is mutual. Any one that would run down a coach,town, school,and poster is also on my black list.

Guess what the feeling is mutual. Any one that would run down a coach,town, school,and poster is also on my black list.

I've never said one bad thing about Pinnell. I've only heard good things about him. We started our banter way back when I asked about his future at Winnsboro, and you took offense to that. B/c you're from Whinny, you felt the need to defend him, which wasn't warranted. I simply asked about a rumor I'd heard in the coaching circle...

by the way; placing me on your black list means squat to me. I could care less what you think, or post. I do feel a little guilty that I hope a town doesn't win a game based on you. But for you...I can't resist! That should open your eyes a little, but seriously doubt it will.

Only you will say something like that. The people who count and are from Winnsboro who are on this site and know me know where my heart is.

Only you and one other person thinks that I am bad news. Know me and you might actually like me. I am nothing like what I come across as on here.

Got to go lunch time and then load up the van and head to Melissa in a few. Will be back on here about 12:30 or 1 tonight when I get home either to eat crow or who knows.

Good luck to both teams.

BTW: WHY SHOULD I eat CROW? REMEMBER I NEVER said that we would win or that Melissa was not good.

Are you saying that I should be neutral and not support any one? I have said that Melissa is good but Winnsboro should deserve some credit as being there to fight for the district championship tonight. My blood pressure is getting up and I have got to close this or I will not be able to enjoy the game tonight. Every team is beatable and Winnsboro may or may not do it tonight is all I have said all week.

Stay tuned for the rest of the story after about 1:00 tonight.

If you will go back to page one or two, I gave what I consider the keys of the game. I am fighting a losing battle I can see that.

Only you will say something like that.

Really? If this is true, than why do Pops, Tappy, QDog05, Rubber Hammer, and so many many more attack everything you say. We can't all be worng here lady. Take a look in the mirror and see that you are the common denominator.

As for the van ride...I appreciate the invite, but I'll pass on being anywhere near you.

My momma taught me not to ride with strangers!

Really? If this is true, than why do Pops, Tappy, QDog05, Rubber Hammer, and so many many more attack everything you say. We can't all be worng here lady. Take a look in the mirror and see that you are the common denominator.

As for the van ride...I appreciate the invite, but I'll pass on being anywhere near you.

My momma taught me not to ride with strangers!

YOU WOULD BE THE LAST PERSON THAT i WOULD WANT ALONG FOR THE RIDE.

lET ME REPEAT MYSELF, YAL DO NOT MATTER. I DO NOT CARE FOR JOHNNY COME LATELIES!! It is fun to have enemies. You can not please all the people all the time and I am not trying to please everyone.