tappy

Who Wins  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Dist 7 Div 1 2A

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I am back after the worst afternoon I spent after leaving Tyler for the game. People would not believe how easy it is to get lost in the small town of Melissa. We had to ask about 4 different people direction to the stadium.

Now to the matter to the crow eating. I feel that I should not eat crow because of 4 differnt reasons.

1. I was told by a Winnsboro fan in a pm to play the game down, which I did, and SAY THAT WE wOULD LOSE.

2.preseason prediction if you will go back to the early August post that I started myself I SAID that we would lose four game and those games being GRACE(WHICH WE DID). Garrison(which we did), Mineola(we won that game and going into still had butterflies and last Melissa( I said that we would lose in my August prediction and was right. I did not know by how much but was right. I think that 3 out of 4 is not bad.

3. I was coerced into making a prediction when I did not want to make it.

I never said that Melissa was not good only thing I did was give a rebuttal to posters who were attacking the school and myself. I will continue to do that until my dying breath.

Now to the actual game, The boys came out and I did not see the intensity that they had shown in other games. I had a funny feeling about the game. I was proven right. Melissa is good I will have to give that to them. I could say more but the early morning hour in getting to me.

Love the class shown by melissa, up 41-7 still throwing the ball everywhere...pathetic, and the announcers homerism is ridiculous

Was that not the truth. I can heard the rebuttal right now. Payback for the times that Winnsboro has run up the score. Why were the starters playing late in the third quarter anyway? They could have gotten hurt.

I really glad that that is the last time that we will have to play them.

i asked that question myself, it almost appeared that we forgot that we are still playing next week. the only problem is most of the second string guys are starters on the defensive side of the ball so that is just part of it. i believe noone got hurt seriously so looks like next week the raiders will be ready to go. i would like to give credit first where it is due and that is to the melissa team, they were outstanding and imo they can make a deep run. i want to give credit to the raiders, they fought till the very end and never gave in. that has been this teams character all year and for that i am proud. the goal now is to put last night behind them and focus on next week. it is a whole new season so let the fun begin.

i asked that question myself, it almost appeared that we forgot that we are still playing next week. the only problem is most of the second string guys are starters on the defensive side of the ball so that is just part of it. i believe noone got hurt seriously so looks like next week the raiders will be ready to go. i would like to give credit first where it is due and that is to the melissa team, they were outstanding and imo they can make a deep run. i want to give credit to the raiders, they fought till the very end and never gave in. that has been this teams character all year and for that i am proud. the goal now is to put last night behind them and focus on next week. it is a whole new season so let the fun begin.

Agreed. The good thing about this game is now that they have seen a great team they should gave an idea of how hard they need to prepare to win next week. I hope they use this game as a building block and not a stumbling block.

thats right, it will be an honor to be on the field with the 3 time defending state champions. it will take a great effort and hopefully last night as you said will give them a sense of what it will take to compete with the tigers. hopefully they can put last night behind them.