Where will CJ play next year?

Mavgrad98

12 members have voted

1. 1. Where will he land

• Rangers
    • Yankess
    • Another AL team
    • An NL team

CJ has talked like he would like to stay in Texas. However, plenty of teams are interested and he's considered the best FA pitcher out there right now and that means a lot of $$$$ are headed his way. Do you think it will be hard to replace CJ if he leaves?

Personally, I dont think it will be a devastating loss if we lose him, but I'd rather not have to see him in another uniform...especially another AL uniform.

• 2 weeks later...

Rotation if CJ stays: CJ, Colby, Holland, Ogando, Harrison can get you to the WS with help from a strong bullpen.

Rotation if CJ leaves: Colby, Holland, Ogando, Harrison, Feldman can win a weak AL West

Just depends on how much CJ wants. He doesnt deserve ace money. Use that money instead to emulate the 90s Yankees and lock up your young core guys. JD can hold until the right deal comes along for a true ace and unload some of the talent in the farm system. Would you rather have the proven commodity or unknown potetial?

Rotation if CJ stays: CJ, Colby, Holland, Ogando, Harrison can get you to the WS with help from a strong bullpen.

Rotation if CJ leaves: Colby, Holland, Ogando, Harrison, Feldman can win a weak AL West

Just depends on how much CJ wants. He doesnt deserve ace money. Use that money instead to emulate the 90s Yankees and lock up your young core guys. JD can hold until the right deal comes along for a true ace and unload some of the talent in the farm system. Would you rather have the proven commodity or unknown potetial?

He's asking for 120/6 years

i don't know where he'll be next year, but i don't think it will be Texas unless he takes less money to stay. the addition of nathan will help us considerably if he can stay healthy and i like feliz better as a starter than as a closer. no way i mortgage the farm to keep wilson. we have some big names coming up for free agency that imo mean much more to the team.