HS vs. Alba-Golden

SportsFan85

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AG has nothing to lose,your boys are expected to dominate(or so Ive heard).We can play loose ,enjoy the moment and who knows--SPOIL YOUR PARTY!!

GO PANTHERS

Any game CAN go any way. But ANY team that deserves to be here in the post season will play like it. Pressure is the same for both in my opinion. Nobody wants to lose.

Any AG fans? What are we up against? Run, pass, balanced? Special athletes?Mascot lol?

HS1988, I'm going to keep supporting what's left of the District 8 teams, and throw in with you guys if y'all don't mind. I ain't ready for football season to end just yet, and it's a long time before the football camps start this summer!!!

HS1988, I'm going to keep supporting what's left of the District 8 teams, and throw in with you guys if y'all don't mind. I ain't ready for football season to end just yet, and it's a long time before the football camps start this summer!!!

Glad to have the support. Wish you guys had stuck it out.

new territory for us,still learning what to do.

spending most of our time enjoying the moment

Congrats to you guys! We just past the time between games by posting comments on the upcoming game. Usually its a familiar foe and we take jabs back and forth. Prolly wont be much this week but at least we can support our teams. Most importantly, don't take any poking to serious. All in fun. Be proud of what your team has accomplished. We are sure proud of these Mustangs! PS. Last year we got knocked out in this round. We gonna go deeper this year so enjoy this week.lol

Hughes Springs SHOULD win this one....but they SHOULD have won this one last year. The Mustangs must stay focused this week and concentrate on the game and not all the hoopla that goes along with playoff football. Don't worry about all that stuff. Just play football like you have every friday night.

Great post. If we both win it will set the stage for one heck of a rematch next week!