DeKalb Vs Lone Oak

BearDad

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'll notice, unlike some BULLS snorting around in their threads, DeKalb isn't bragging, nor predicting how much we're going to win by, we are taking each game on it's own merits, expecting and hoping to win if the Bears play together,support each other, and make a minimum of mistakes. Go Bears!!!!

If you'll notice, unlike some BULLS snorting around in their threads, DeKalb isn't bragging, nor predicting how much we're going to win by, we are taking each game on it's own merits, expecting and hoping to win if the Bears play together,support each other, and make a minimum of mistakes. Go Bears!!!!

Extremely good observation Gatogordo, we, in De Kalb, are all very proud of our team. With team being the key word.

GO GET EM BEARS

I came over here to wish the Bears good luck even though I don't think you need luck to win this game. I saw this post and coulden't resist.

I don't blame you for not bragging. If the Brahmas had a few seasons like the Bears have had in recent years it would humble us also, but the Bulls haven't had 0-10 record in a long time and I don't see one comming any time soon. I don't mind bragging about the Brahmas. I am proud of them. I also don' mind bragging about another good team when I see one.

From what I have seen Lone Oak should be getting ready for basketball season. I will be suprised if they show up. They know what going to happen.

Dekalb 56

Lone Oak 6

I came over here to wish the Bears good luck even though I don't think you need luck to win this game. I saw this post and coulden't resist.

I don't blame you for not bragging. If the Brahmas had a few seasons like the Bears have had in recent years it would humble us also, but the Bulls haven't had 0-10 record in a long time and I don't see one comming any time soon. I don't mind bragging about the Brahmas. I am proud of them. I also don' mind bragging about another good team when I see one.

From what I have seen Lone Oak should be getting ready for basketball season. I will be suprised if they show up. They know what going to happen.

Dekalb 5G

Lone Oak 6

Against PP I suspect. Good luck to either or both. Bring it home to East Texaa where it belongs

You hear that, Lone Oak fans?? Might as well stay home. According to the fans, DeKalb already has this one locked down. The game is merely a formality. Just for grins, I'll check it out anyway. Ne'er know what could happen. :)

This DK team plays one game at a time. They go into each game knowing it could result in a loss, so they play for 4 quarters and leave everything they have on the field.........so this is not just a formality for this group of young men. This is what they having been working for all year!!!!

This DK team plays one game at a time. They go into each game knowing it could result in a loss, so they play for 4 quarters and leave everything they have on the field.........so this is not just a formality for this group of young men. This is what they having been working for all year!!!!

Well said, MommaBear, and welcome to Smoaky :D