Pewitt vs Corsicana Mildred Friday 7:30 @ Lindale

GoBigBlue

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances Pewitt or Mildred?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also seen Mildred play and their QB is the real deal, does anyone know if he has any offers or is he getting interest from any schools? Also like eagleman5 said their 2 inside receivers are the real deal they might not be the biggest or fastest, but if you don't break down they are going to break you down. They both catch the football well, there offense is legit and PP's defense better practice hard this week cause I haven't seen a team that was able to cover #3 in man. Picking Mildred in this one. But should be a very good game. The scoreboard may blow up with all of the scoring.

Pewitt may a well start airing up the basketballs because football season is coming to an end this week. Pewitt couldn’t even win their own district. Nic Shimonek is going to pick Pewitt’s secondary apart. Look for Shelton, Folsom and Sterling to light up the score board.This will be shutout #6 for the Eagles and a long bus ride home for The Broke Back Brahmas.

Eagles 56

Brahmas 00

I hope, once again, mildred runs to middle before game...haha. Kinda like tying pork chop around neck and going to play with pit BULLS.

Thats what we have done all year. That how we start our games and that how we will finish this game. The Eagles are not scarred and you will give us the respect we have comming.

Thats what we have done all year. That how we start our games and that how we will finish this game. The Eagles are not scarred and you will give us the respect we have comming.

i know now why the eagle is on the endangered list there just not very smart. the brahmas will put you back in your bird cage this week. justin and tanner will take care of your qb

i know now why the eagle is on the endangered list there just not very smart. the brahmas will put you back in your bird cage this week. justin and tanner will take care of your qb

Eagles are smart, that’s why they are not extinct. I have seen the LS’s you speak of. They look pretty good against most teams. They will not be a factor this week. Coach Harvell has something special for them. Just wait you will see.

Mildred quite possibly played the weakest schedule of any team in 2a. For that they earned a #8 ranking by the AP. I hope Pewitt destroys Mildred and shows what a farce the AP Poll is.

Pewitt coulden't even win their district. They will get blown out this week. Mildred should be ranked higher. How many other teams are 10-0 and only had 40 points scored on them all year?

Eagles are smart, that's why they are not extinct. I have seen the LS's you speak of. They look pretty good against most teams. They will not be a factor this week. Coach Harvell has something special for them. Just wait you will see.

he wont be allowed to bring any pole dancers on the field to distract them.

Do you mean something like this...

6337957635_8a40b7394d_z.jpg

DSC06213 by sirjr76, on Flickr

Or this...

5233351547_bb0c19de76_z.jpg

DSC08698 by sirjr76, on Flickr

Or this...

5233353573_268ce21611_z.jpg

DSC08707 by sirjr76, on Flickr

Or one lat one....

5233949650_7fc762dd08_z.jpg

DSC08737 by sirjr76, on Flickr

Pewitt coulden't even win their district. They will get blown out this week. Mildred should be ranked higher. How many other teams are 10-0 and only had 40 points scored on them all year?

The fact that Pewitt didn't win their district doesn't change the fact that Mildred hasn't played anyone this year. Their schedule has been horrible. You know that's true. Mildred should not be ranked in the top ten, that's a joke. Teams like Tatum, Daingerfield, Crockett and New Boston would crush Mildred. Everyone of those teams would be 10-0 against Mildred's schedule.

Trust me, if you beat Pewitt I will be the first to give the Eagles credit. Until then you haven't beaten anyone worth writing home about and nothing deserving of a #8 ranking.

Mildred has NO ONE in their district like Dekalb. Grant it, outside of Dekalb, the Pewitt district is weak. Mildred has NO ONE in their district and surely didn't play anyone in non-district worth a flip. Try playing LE, Arp and Clarksville and see if you come out smelling like roses. Don't think so!!

Eagle Eye, you will go away pouting again this year.

The fact that Pewitt didn't win their district doesn't change the fact that Mildred hasn't played anyone this year. Their schedule has been horrible. You know that's true. Mildred should not be ranked in the top ten, that's a joke. Teams like Tatum, Daingerfield, Crockett and New Boston would crush Mildred. Everyone of those teams would be 10-0 against Mildred's schedule.

Trust me, if you beat Pewitt I will be the first to give the Eagles credit. Until then you haven't beaten anyone worth writing home about and nothing deserving of a #8 ranking.

I don't know franks, I usually agree with you, but I don't think you've seen this Shimonek kid play lately. He's pretty good and if he can get on track, PP doesn't have the secondary to cover those guys. I've seen Clarksville on film, and Mildred would route Clarksville...so, take what you can from that opinion.

I don't know franks, I usually agree with you, but I don't think you've seen this Shimonek kid play lately. He's pretty good and if he can get on track, PP doesn't have the secondary to cover those guys. I've seen Clarksville on film, and Mildred would route Clarksville...so, take what you can from that opinion.

You might be right. I haven't seen the kid play. I am not saying Pewitt wins the game. What I am saying is Mildred has not played anyone this year. I don't think that's debatable. Maybe the Eagles are prepared for what Pewitt will bring this Friday. But, the Eagles' schedule certainly hasn't done them any favors. They haven't played anyone as good as Pewitt. They played a below average Buffalo team and won 21-12 giving up nearly 350 yards rushing in the process. They gave up 260 yards rushing to Buffalo's 5'7" 170lb runningback. I don't think Buffalo would beat Ore City. Buffalo is the closest thing to PP that Mildred has seen all year. If Buffalo's runningback gave them fits, what do you think Pewitt's running game is going to do to Mildred?

We will see who is wearing the ring at the end of the year. New Boston lost to a 1A school. Daingerfield couldent even win their district. Tatum got beat by whooooHarmony. I wish we could play some teams like that.

We will see who is wearing the ring at the end of the year. New Boston lost to a 1A school. Daingerfield couldent even win their district. Tatum got beat by whooooHarmony. I wish we could play some teams like that.

No you don't. You would be on the wrong end of an #### whoopin'.

You might be right. I haven't seen the kid play. I am not saying Pewitt wins the game. What I am saying is Mildred has not played anyone this year. I don't think that's debatable. Maybe the Eagles are prepared for what Pewitt will bring this Friday. But, the Eagles' schedule certainly hasn't done them any favors. They haven't played anyone as good as Pewitt. They played a below average Buffalo team and won 21-12 giving up nearly 350 yards rushing in the process. They gave up 260 yards rushing to Buffalo's 5'7" 170lb runningback. I don't think Buffalo would be Ore City. Buffalo is the closest thing to PP that Mildred has seen all year. If Buffalo's runningback gave them fits, what do you think Pewitt's running game is going to do to Mildred?

Mildred had a few kids banged up for that game, just saying. They beat the same Teague team that gave Crockett all they wanted 42-7...