Gilmer vs Van

ETSportsfan87

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Bucks, someone tell Tony Dennis that a De Kalb fan said hello.

We'll do that LOL...if you'll do the same, to that old coger Randy Blakeney...but I'd imagine he's already in the stands where ever them Bugger Bears are playing tonight!

Good Luck to the Bears.. tonight from the Army of Buckeyes...

Well this is gameday I have been up since 5am ready for tonite I believe this is going to be a great game between two great teams . may both teams and fans travel safe and we will absolutely be as loud as the buckeye nation tonite (if not louder)!!!

Vandals Win!!!

Ok,,, here we go,,, game day. I hate it for the Van fans,,, cause I'm afraid they will see a lot of this tonight from their coach: Lotsofthis.png

In the morning,, even the dogs are gonna be saying things like: Lostthegame.png Next week,,, Van fans everywhere are gonna be doing stuff like this girl from Van,, trying desperately to figure out something to do on Friday or Saturday: looking.jpg I know this,, because tonight after the game,,, the absolute, unexaggerated truth, and fact of the matter will be that "U": Lost.jpg

Ok,,, here we go,,, game day. I hate it for the Van fans,,, cause I'm afraid they will see a lot of this tonight from their coach: Lotsofthis.png

In the morning,, even the dogs are gonna be saying things like: Lostthegame.png Next week,,, Van fans everywhere are gonna be doing stuff like this girl from Van,, trying desperately to figure out something to do on Friday or Saturday: looking.jpg I know this,, because tonight after the game,,, the absolute, unexaggerated truth, and fact of the matter will be that "U": Lost.jpg

Very funny but you wont need all of them pics. in the morning sitting at the crow table!!

Well this is gameday I have been up since 5am ready for tonite I believe this is going to be a great game between two great teams . may both teams and fans travel safe and we will absolutely be as loud as the buckeye nation tonite (if not louder)!!!

Vandals Win!!!

I hope everyone from Gilmer hears about this post. I'll make absolutely sure that as many as I can get the word out to, hear that you think Van's fans will be louder than the Buckeyes fans. We'll just see about that.

Ima,,, are you readin' this??? What's your thoughts on this matter?? LOL

I hope everyone from Gilmer hears about this post. I'll make absolutely sure that as many as I can get the word out to, hear that you think Van's fans will be louder than the Buckeyes fans. We'll just see about that. BRING IT ON!!!!!

Ima,,, are you readin' this??? What's your thoughts on this matter?? LOL

Very funny but you wont need all of them pics. in the morning sitting at the crow table!!

I'm totally sure you are referring to when we're sittin' there dishin' up the BBQ crow,, the crow and dumplins', the fricasseed crow, the fried crow feet, the crow liver and onions,, the crow wrapped crawfish tails,, the salad with crow eye dressing,, the stuffed crow,,, and a few other delicasies,, to all the : "Van Fans" LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm totally sure you are referring to when we're sittin' there dishin' up the BBQ crow,, the crow and dumplins', the fricasseed crow, the fried crow feet, the crow liver and onions,, the crow wrapped crawfish tails,, the salad with crow eye dressing,, the stuffed crow,,, and a few other delicasies,, to all the : "Van Fans" LOLOLOLOLOL

yep that made me laugh!!!!

Vandals Win!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOPIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I CAN"T BREATH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... oh man... That was funny... I almost peed my pants.

Buckeys will WIN!

Van fans,,,, I like that,,, Van fans,,,, it has a nice ring to it,,, you know,,, ring??? The thing the Buckeyes will get to put on their fingers that says State Champions after five more victories,,,, including the one over those Vandals tonight. LOLOLOLOL Love it,,,,Van fans,,,,,silly folks,,thinking they will be louder than the Buckeys tonight,,,It's hard to be "loud",, when your sittin' over there three touchdowns behind late in the fourth quarter. bwahahahahah,,,,

Ring: ring.png

Van fans,,,, I like that,,, Van fans,,,, it has a nice ring to it,,, you know,,, ring??? The thing the Buckeyes will get to put on their fingers that says State Champions after five more victories,,,, including the one over those Vandals tonight. LOLOLOLOL Love it,,,,Van fans,,,,,silly folks,,thinking they will be louder than the Buckeys tonight,,,It's hard to be "loud",, when your sittin' over there three touchdowns behind late in the fourth quarter. bwahahahahah,,,,

Ring: ring.png

The only 2 things that will be "Ring ing" in gilmer this year is that bell sat morning saying come and get it!!! freshly cooked crow served and the school bell monday saying it is time for basketball practice!!

Ok,,, this is my last post for the day,,, gotta go get my noise makers all tuned up? To all the Van Fans,,,(I love that) Have safe travels to and from the game. Good health to all your kiddos,,, don't want any of them to get hurt tonight. But I wish you no luck,,,,all the luck needs to fall on the Buckeyes tonight,,, but it will,,, cause I'm sure Oldbuckeye#62 has that TDH ready to unleash it on the Vandals. To the Gilmer fans,,, let's all be good sports tonight,,, but give 'em the noise. I'll check back and read the posts before I head to Longview,,, so Buckeye homers,,, give em the dickens ok?? LOL

The only 2 things that will be "Ring ing" in gilmer this year is that bell sat morning saying come and get it!!! freshly cooked crow served and the school bell monday saying it is time for basketball practice!!

Ok, I lied,,, had to respond to this,,,, the Bell at the courthouse is broken,,,, and there "is no bell" outside the school,, so that lame comment don't hold water. Maybe you're thanking of bells that will be going off in the Van Fans heads tomorrow,,, the Bells of Doom. LOLOL

I'm with ya, AOB! I must say that I was a bit disappointed in our crowd last week, just 'cause I know we can do better!

That being said, though...there was a voice coming from behind me that sounded much like one of the chipmunks. No joke... it was a little old lady, I swear, had to be 100 years old (about 5' tall and no more than 90 lbs. soaking wet). She yelled for the Buckeyes at the top of her little lungs all night long. She's my new hero.

And, all you Van fans better stock up on the TUMS tonight. I wouldn't know personally, but I hear crow gives you horrible indigestion.

Gameday gentlemen! Buckeye Nation, please show Van they are as over-rated as advertised. I beg of you...all the excuses end tonight for the Vandals. You're 17pt favorites according to Harris Rating System. Do the deed, and kick their Red arses!

Gilmer -42

Van -28

Ok, I lied,,, had to respond to this,,,, the Bell at the courthouse is broken,,,, and there "is no bell" outside the school,, so that lame comment don't hold water. Maybe you're thanking of bells that will be going off in the Van Fans heads tomorrow,,, the Bells of Doom. LOLOL

He's trying to respond between bells to get to class in Van High right now. notice his name...44 their DL and 78 a certain LB.

He's trying to respond between bells to get to class in Van High right now. notice his name...44 their DL and 78 a certain LB.

Troll listen here is the deal i will expect you to be on here tomorrow and telling us how overrated your posts are along with your eagles...