Ron Washington snubbed AGAIN

cheaptrick77

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your saying youd rather have a manager who is a crack head and a star player who was so down bad on the white girl that he pawned his wifes wedding ring to buy blow? but you talk about roids and cheating on your wife????? what a joke.. the same guy who was on the roids when the Rangers paid him more money than anyone in the history of the sport? Youve apparently never coached, or like a know never rooted for a winner, because I'll take a cheater, a wife beater and anything else you want to put on my field as long as we win. thats ALL that MATTERS is the rings.

First of all YOU do not know me, so saying apparently I have never coached or rooted for a winner is not what this is about, so with that YOU can leave me out of your posts about what I have done or haven't done. This is about A-roid and that he cheated the game of baseball. and if YOU want all the rings with a cheater etc. etc, then best of luck.

just got one more thing for you and your boy....................

a-rod-goes-deep.jpg

Lee went to Philly becuase of his wife and kids. Wife like Philly more than DFW. Had nothing to do with money. Cj potentially leaving isnt because he wants to leave its about the money. $160 million for someone who is not an ace? Even the Yankees dont want him. The success that Tampa and Baltimore had in the second half was because the AL East wasnt that good this year. Boston started bad and ended bad. Tampa got to play 2 bad teams just like the Rangers. Wash wont win any awards becuase of the cocaine scandal. Not really fair after the priase that josh has gotten for turning his life around. The Rangers are a good young team with potential with a bright future than the Yankees have in the next 5 years.

lol what Im sure Arod loves, and cherishs his is World Series ring that he almost singly handedly gave to the Yankees, that non of those great Ranger players you root on have. Whats funny to me is that Arod was by far THE BEST BASEBALL PLAYER EVER to wear a Rangers jersey, yet every Ranger fan acts as if there so happy hes gone. His seasons with the Rangers are some of the best numbers in the history of baseball.

01 – played in 162 games, hit .318 hit 52 homeruns and drove in 133, slugged over 600, won the GG and SS

02 – played in 162 games, hit .300 with 57 homeruns and drove in 125, 200 hit season, slugged over 600, won the GG and SS

03 – played in 161 games, hit .298 with 47 homeruns and drove in 134, slugged over 600, won the MVP, GG and SS

Whos the joke on? seems like hes the one laughing at the Rangers $500 million and a Ring later lifes good in NY

All of those years on HGH, he's a cheater and he has admitted to it. You can't argue with BY, he's a VOLUNTEER asst at some knock-off juco. He knows best..........

All of those years on HGH, he's a cheater and he has admitted to it. You can't argue with BY, he's a VOLUNTEER asst at some knock-off juco. He knows best..........

BY will take wins however you can get them.

This is A Rods money made by year...............................

A-Rods-salaries-updated.jpg

470 million not including other deals and this says it all, wow that's alot of rings.

post-30049-0-12273100-1322763283_thumb.jpg

According to Joe Torre's 2009 book, Rodriguez earned the nickname "A-Fraud" from teammates and particularly from clubhouse attendants who were said to resent his demands. "It was [said] in front of him," Torre later said of the nickname.

lol, ???? even if that was true, which its not, im sure your 9 to 5 minimum wage job teachs you a lot more about baseball than an actual coach huh?

The best part about that comment is when you start trying to make it personal, which you did a terrible job at, thats when youve ran out of facts to use. Whenever the ignorant comments and Madonna pictures stop and the real converstaton cacts some back ill return to this topic, until then I cant deal with ignorant people. Especailly knowing that A) Everyone on this board what have hooked up with Madonna B) Everyone on this board wishes arod played for the rangers still and C) the rangers STILL have no ring and all you can do is say that AROD cheated to get it, he wasnt juicing in 07 when he won the MVP or in 09 when he won the ring. Jucing is apart of baseball, every great player this generation for the most part jucied, it is what it is, theres no away around. Arod and Clements, the best pitcher and hitter in the last 20 years both juiced, Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, etc they all juiced, its not cheating the game, its apart of the game, the truth is if Sosa and McGwire never started juicing or Bonds the game wouldnt be as popular as it is now. They put it back into the media and homes of people who could care less about baseball. McGwire and Sosa were on every McDonalds cup and Walmart bag that you could find during the homerun race, so im not sure how anyone cheated anything, they helped.

The first thing that needs to happen is there needs to be some reality in this conversation, then the truth will come back