Hughes Springs vs. Mildred

SportsFan85

he actually only scored 3 times on that corner route. but what else do you want from a slot guy other than being quick and running good routes? he obviously has good hands and he has smoked ppls defenses this year. the kid is special. I don't understand why ppl aren't showing him any love.

How bad are you that you get beat on the same route 3 times? I mean, come on mannnnnnnn! Make an adjustment one time...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell Mildred has never had a team this good before because they think they are the best thing since sliced bread. I have seen them play and they are good but not great. While h.s has had alot of good teams and not to say anything bad but this years team is not as good as past teams with that being said from watching both teams play I think h.s. can win they are bigger and more physical than Mildred and we will see how misdeed will respond when they get hit in the mouth when trying to catch the ball my guess is they will start looking who is going to hit them and short arm alot of passes but we will see. Mildred if you are going to beat h.s you netter so it this year h.s will only get better the next three years and going by talks track record nobody may not hear from you guys for awhile after this year.

I think you are dead on with this post. HS will be very good for awhile. But this team ain't planning on waiting until next year!

Yea, it tells me you are a joker and don't know sickem from come here. However, lol, we dont punt much either. This is going to be epic. How was practice today? I heard ya'll shot jumpshots all day :D :D :D

Nobody from our football team has been working on jumpshots and im ready for friday so we can talk on the field with our helmets and shoulder pads and we are gonna break the mustangs they will be done bucking by the last quarter.

Nobody from our football team has been working on jumpshots and im ready for friday so we can talk on the field with our helmets and shoulder pads and we are gonna break the mustangs they will be done bucking by the last quarter.

You are correct about the bucking part. By the last quarter, the stud hosses will have settled into a lil ol light slow lope as they move up and down the field on a thick bed of FEATHERS. Their only worry will be dodging the scattered fowl dung.

man this thing just gets worse and worse everytime i get on, i love it gloves off friday baby no holdin back its gonna be a physical game both teams are gonna get punched in the mouth lets see who gets up and keeps fightin. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it! Last supper before we dismantle the pre-madonna eagles! Thump thump lil eagles, get ready to start shooting them js!!

HS surely earned my respect this year. They took a beating in predistrict and still jeld it together. Shows alot of charater on both the players and the fans. Good luck guys

You are correct about the bucking part. By the last quarter, the stud hosses will have settled into a lil ol light slow lope as they move up and down the field on a thick bed of FEATHERS. Their only worry will be dodging the scattered fowl dung.

We r gnna break the mustangs they wont know what hit em starting 7:30 on friday night

We had a great practice this morning. Last minute details. We are prepared in every aspect. I can't wait for 7:30! Eagles have no idea what's coming. Get ya boys ready for some down and backs and working on them free throws m16. Eagle football is over!

I've seen this team for Corsicana Mildred up close and personal, when they played Palmer. Mildred has a good QB, one of the best I've seen, and a couple of receivers. I like the Mustangs, but to beat the Mildred you will have to play the best game of your life. Mistake free in all three phases.

We had a great practice this morning. Last minute details. We are prepared in every aspect. I can't wait for 7:30! Eagles have no idea what's coming. Get ya boys ready for some down and backs and working on them free throws m16. Eagle football is over!

Yes the New Diana Eagles are done. Matter a fact I went to see my nephew play 4 them the other night!

The Mildred Eagles will bury you Mustangs tomorrow night!

The Mildred Eagles by 30!

Since this is Thanksgiving I know you Mustangs are Thankful that us LK Tigers aren't still in the football playoffs! And yes before you say anything I know why we are not in the football playoffs!

Still I'm feeling Mildred Eagles by 30 plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!