mart vs clarksville

bigtank05

lmao lmao. never none mart to have move in. where would these familys work. its only a tyc prison in mart and that job is not mad for anybody. i bet 5k that all our kids are born and raised here. from our super talent little league teams all the way up to the varisty. no move in's here just alot of people in heat lol. we dont think he is almighty. hell the whole central texas does as he has taken every program he coached at to the big dance. if you never been to the big dance then how its hard to get there every other year.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Royse city 4 pm Saturday. Can't get here fast enough. The immortal Ric Flair once said " to be the man you've got to beat the man" don't look now big tank but here we come.

As you can see from the above posted immediately after Clarksville's last game, the game was indeed scheduled for Saturday at 4pm. Mr. Morris from Royse City was correct with his scedule. I believe there must have been some other miscommunication that caused the change. Not a problem, hopefully we will see one of these teams next week at our stadium and we will enjoy another great week of playoff action around the area. Good luck to all.

Sounds like the mind games have begun already. Usually mind games are a sign of fear/doubt. Well Big Tank, Mart and company all the games in the world aren't going to help you Friday night. Going to release a big ole can of whip tiger on you and the only choice you have is to like it.

Sounds like the mind games have begun already. Usually mind games are a sign of fear/doubt. Well Big Tank, Mart and company all the games in the world aren't going to help you Friday night. Going to release a big ole can of whip tiger on you and the only choice you have is to like it.

not from Mart but dont think in no way do they fear anybody.. Im taking the Mart Panthers in a blowout..

lmao lmao. yes yes friday will be. hope everybody stays trouble free during their week off from schoool. i always said this is the hardest week to focus because there is no school. it can get boring and you can lose focus. now i going to answer the response for you power. they will stay out of trouble and stay focus lol. mart doesnt play mind games. its bigtank against the whole east texas. come to supercentex.com website made by 2 dudes from mart that has partnered up with smoaky. prep time started saturday and mart will be ready. go to work, clap clap go to work.

I didn't say he was almighty the people in Mart treat him like God just another good coach as far as I'm concerned. You can always be a good coach when you have move in's every year.

Don't know how we have "move in's every year" and still stay 1a, or are we hiding kids now too? Every kid on our roster played Jr. High football in Mart, if you don't believe me ask Nail yourself, I'm pretty sure you know how to get in touch with him. ;)

I can understand why you Clarksville guys are so fired up. Every year their is one or two teams who have 1 chance to win a ring. In 08 it was Maud, in 09 it was Cayuga. This year it's Clarksville or Muenster. Maud had 1 chance to get their ring and missed out. Cayuga got theirs but will never win another. The point I'm trying to make is Mart is here EVERY YEAR. We're not a 1 and done team and never will be. So with that being said, good luck gettin yours this year, cause if you don't you'll just be another Maud, Cayuga, etc.

"IF" for some reason we do lose, we'll be back next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, etc. Where will you be?

Don't know how we have "move in's every year" and still stay 1a, or are we hiding kids now too? Every kid on our roster played Jr. High football in Mart, if you don't believe me ask Nail yourself, I'm pretty sure you know how to get in touch with him. ;)

I can understand why you Clarksville guys are so fired up. Every year their is one or two teams who have 1 chance to win a ring. In 08 it was Maud, in 09 it was Cayuga. This year it's Clarksville or Muenster. Maud had 1 chance to get their ring and missed out. Cayuga got theirs but will never win another. The point I'm trying to make is Mart is here EVERY YEAR. We're not a 1 and done team and never will be. So with that being said, good luck gettin yours this year, cause if you don't you'll just be another Maud, Cayuga, etc.

"IF" for some reason we do lose, we'll be back next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, etc. Where will you be?

In the gym - thump,thump.thump

rubberhammer no no no clarksville is greenbay packers and we dont have a chance in hell. after watching more film trying to grasp what power is trying to tell me. i dont see it. all that qb reversing field on pass plays will not work agains us and this has happen in every game. dont run between the tackles at all.everything is to the side line. contact they put the ball on the ground. qb just throws the ball up interception or not. mart could have beat new boston film doesnt lie once again. come on friday

lmao lmao. yes yes friday will be. hope everybody stays trouble free during their week off from schoool. i always said this is the hardest week to focus because there is no school. it can get boring and you can lose focus. now i going to answer the response for you power. they will stay out of trouble and stay focus lol. mart doesnt play mind games. its bigtank against the whole east texas. come to supercentex.com website made by 2 dudes from mart that has partnered up with smoaky. prep time started saturday and mart will be ready. go to work, clap clap go to work.

u r not by urself : Im here with u bigtank.. Ill take Mart anyday over the rest of 1a..

Sup Tweet.. I thought u have got ghost on us..

i dont care if you beat lsu or the greenbay packers. .

I bet if Clarksville had just beat Green Bay you would be concerned, if fact scared!!!..........

If nothing but this game means anything..........why all the old stuff in you signature????

I bet if Clarksville had just beat Green Bay you would be concerned, if fact scared!!!..........

If nothing but this game means anything..........why all the old stuff in you signature????

What does his signature have to do with anything?

rubberhammer no no no clarksville is greenbay packers and we dont have a chance in hell. after watching more film trying to grasp what power is trying to tell me. i dont see it. all that qb reversing field on pass plays will not work agains us and this has happen in every game. dont run between the tackles at all.everything is to the side line. contact they put the ball on the ground. qb just throws the ball up interception or not. mart could have beat new boston film doesnt lie once again. come on friday

Big tank, big tweet, homegrown, rubber duck ducky, and the rest of the mart cult. Got a little busy called work but nonetheless I'm backkkkk! and from the looks of it I'm much needed. First let me address Big Tweet everything you said may be true bout Mart being perennial contenders but theres a new sheriff in town and it's your worst nightmare a team with better athletes in 1a yep I said it and you know it. Big tank why are you watching film are you on the staff or are you just up Rustys butt? As for homegrown and rubberduck, hammer, whatever when you get through washing Big tanks Cadillac I got a mercury marquis on 38s you can clean. Why 38s because they do it big in the Ville, just like we're going to Friday night when we roll into town. We're confident and your trying to convince yourselves to be. Cville 35 Mart 14 book it!

Big tank, big tweet, homegrown, rubber duck ducky, and the rest of the mart cult. Got a little busy called work but nonetheless I'm backkkkk! and from the looks of it I'm much needed. First let me addres!s Big Tweet everything you said may be true bout Mart being perennial contenders but theres a new sheriff in town and it's your worst nightmare a team with better athletes in 1a yep I said it and you know it. Big tank why are you watching film are you on the staff or are you just up Rustys butt? As for homegrown and rubberduck, hammer, whatever when you get through washing Big tanks Cadillac I got a mercury marquis on 38s you can clean. Why 38s because they do it big in the Ville, just like we're going to Friday night when we roll into town. We're confident and your trying to convince yourselves to be. Cville 35 Mart 14 book it!

Well, it's out there. Got to take care of business now. Wish I could come see yall play in whitehouse but we'll be in Athens playing. Good luck ! Got a lot of family in the VILLE.

There's no doubt that Mart is a perennial power house in football. As big tweet so humbly noted, win or lose, Mart will be back next year and the year after. Cayuga may never win another, Clarksville may never make it this far again; but as it was Yuga's year in '09 to knock Mart out, Clarksville will sieze the moment and make this year theirs. Hope both teams come out injury free, should be a great game.

The Mart folks on here are such big homers with their rose colored glasses on. Trust me when I day that there is football outside of Mart. Clarksville has been taking care of every opponent sat in front of them except one ranked 2A team. The tigers are taking this game as every other one they have played. As the boys stated in the paper. One game at a time, and it doesnt matter who it is. The boys will play the game and you can continue to talk your trash, I am here to support the players of some good football. Win or loose this will be a great game and I cannot wait to see it.

There's no doubt that Mart is a perennial power house in football. As big tweet so humbly noted, win or lose, Mart will be back next year and the year after. Cayuga may never win another, Clarksville may never make it this far again; but as it was Yuga's year in '09 to knock Mart out, Clarksville will sieze the moment and make this year theirs. Hope both teams come out injury free, should be a great game.

And what more could you ask for from the kids from Clarksville, if this is their year then winning it all is all they can do.......... What more could the kids from Yuga have done?? What Mart does next year or the year after is none of their concern.........