mart vs clarksville

bigtank05

Dont be jealous there's still room for you too. Know a winner when I see one.

Jealous? Lol! Jealous of what? Goin three rounds deep for two years in a row? First 10 win season in school history?

You're tryin to get where we are.

ALL-TIME WINS: CLASS 1A

Rank School District Wins

1 Mart 1A - 8 668

2 Albany 1A - 4 590

3 Stamford 1A - 4 572

4 Wink 1A - 5 549

5 Mason 1A - 13 536

And BTW, Basketball wins don't count........

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jealous? Lol! Jealous of what? Goin three rounds deep for two years in a row? First 10 win season in school history?

You're tryin to get where we are.

ALL-TIME WINS: CLASS 1A

Rank School District Wins

1 Mart 1A - 8 668

2 Albany 1A - 4 590

3 Stamford 1A - 4 572

4 Wink 1A - 5 549

5 Mason 1A - 13 536

And BTW, Basketball wins don't count........

Ok I'll give your props there's no denying that. I could sit here and post several years of basketball dominance. Means absolutely nothing other than memories. I'm living in the present and every time you post things like this it tells the entire smoaky nation why you continue to try and convince yourselve why your suppose to win this game. Myself on the other hand I exuberate confidence overflowing with swag because I have no doubt the outcome Friday night so tonight right before you lay down and place your teeth in the mason jar you relive those distance memories cause that's just what they are MEMORIES.

Ok I'll give your props there's no denying that. I could sit here and post several years of basketball dominance. Means absolutely nothing other than memories. I'm living in the present and every time you post things like this it tells the entire smoaky nation why you continue to try and convince yourselve why your suppose to win this game. Myself on the other hand I exuberate confidence overflowing with swag because I have no doubt the outcome Friday night so tonight right before you lay down and place your teeth in the mason jar you relive those distance memories cause that's just what they are MEMORIES.

watch last years film and this year film. yall are alittle better. like tweet said marts drop off is like puts us head up with yall lol. that whole clarksville team returns. still giants amongst mart and the little engine that could purple and gold will roll again.

All this exhibited "confidence" is quite amusing. However, it's nothing new and definitely not original. All year it's been how Mart is down, losing 18 seniors, blah, blah, blah...then last week Mart doesn't have the speed/athletes again blah, blah, blah...Bring something new to the table.

And please, PLEASE don't ever confuse Mart's expectation to win with those teams who've spent decades convincing themselves they could.

All this exhibited "confidence" is quite amusing. However, it's nothing new and definitely not original. All year it's been how Mart is down, losing 18 seniors, blah, blah, blah...then last week Mart doesn't have the speed/athletes again blah, blah, blah...Bring something new to the table.

And please, PLEASE don't ever confuse Mart's expectation to win with those teams who've spent decades convincing themselves they could.

Another one comes out the woodwork #### y'all are like ants one after another.

Clarksville is a pretty good team and if Mart isnt ready then they will loose. I believe that Coach Nails will have them ready for a dog fight. I just believe that Clarksville entire coaching staff has raised the level of playing of every single player on the team. I personally have not seen Mart play but they better be on their A game for this one. Please do not post you are the best powerhouse in 1A, I believe the a 1A school beat you this year so I would have to say they are the powerhouse. To be the man you have to beat the man. Enough said. Let the kids play and keep raising your team up but dont knock a team unless you have facts. Here are the facts about Clarksville. Only lose this year was to a 2A school that recently lost in the playoffs. We dont fill our pre distict schedule with pansy wins like Honey Grove. We want to be tested by the best and we have. I believe we are prepared for whatever Mart has to offer. Will we win? Dont know but I will stand behind our boys whatever the outcome. Thank goodness we have a well rounded athletic program because I will not have to go hide under a rock for another year until football starts to start flapping my lips about how good our boys are. They are good in every sport.

Nice insight.

At this round no one is taken lightly. But then again, those not accustomed to being there haven't learned that. Respect is given for every team still playing. No time to be worried when the whole season has been preparation for the playoffs.

Greenthumb......I never once said that Clarksville wasn't talented. And I will agree with you, and go one farther by saying that whoever wins this game will have to be on their A game, Mart or Clarksville. If you feel as though I talked down on your team, then I will say that that was never my intention.

I've seen game film as well. I think Cville is a very talented team, and is loaded with athletes. Can, they beat Mart? Well heck yea they can, because no team is unbeatable, but I don't think it will happen Friday evening. Our problem here with scheduling pre-district games is that no one in our area will play us. We'd played Groesbeck for 20 something years until we dropped to 1a, now they won't schedule us again. So we have to schedule the Goldthwaite's and Rogers and Lexington's. Our drive to Whitehouse is the same as our game with Goldthwaite. But that helps us (as well as yall) when it comes to playoff time. Not all pre-district losses are bad for your team, example the 2 losses we had last year.

And btw, I hope yall take the whole thing this year in Basketball. And I'll promise you one thing, if yall do make it to Austin, I'll be sitting right there pulling for Cville the whole time.

Power......are you gonna be at the game Friday? If so I'll pm u my #. Would like to meet you or any of you other guys before the game. I've made a lot of friends over on the 1a board, and want to meet some of u East Texas boys too. I've got a lot of family over in Brownsboro, Athens, and Chandler area.

I can tell you this Tweet, no matter who makes it to Arlington, I will be there rooting them on because I am a true football fan. I will also be in Austin watching the basketball, and then heading to watch the track. Just love sports and really like this site. I am new to it just not new to football. I moved to Clarksville this year and have really grown to like the place. The boys are very respectful and their work ethic is far above many that I have seen. I believe the winner from Friday will be in Arlington. These are the two best teams in 1A and it #### that we have to play so early. Would make a great state championship.

Make no mistake, we are always around...:coolio:

unlike some of those fair weather fans...

You can say that again 99. Win lose, or tie, I'll be the first one there and the last one to leave. And the first one to give props when they are due. Guaranteed.

I can tell you this Tweet, no matter who makes it to Arlington, I will be there rooting them on because I am a true football fan. I will also be in Austin watching the basketball, and then heading to watch the track. Just love sports and really like this site. I am new to it just not new to football. I moved to Clarksville this year and have really grown to like the place. The boys are very respectful and their work ethic is far above many that I have seen. I believe the winner from Friday will be in Arlington. These are the two best teams in 1A and it #### that we have to play so early. Would make a great state championship.

Ditto that....I was pulling for Tenaha to win it last year in Austin, but that Irons kid was in a zone.

And if yall think we're cocky, you ain't seen nothing yet. Ganado's got us beat hands down when it comes to bein cocky. They think they had the ring won before the season ever started.

mart and clarksville whoever wins has to play muenster who is foreal and then albany they ganado or mason. this is not a easy task by far. ganado is bigger than clarksville and anybody else in 1a. line average 270 across. running back has over 2000 yards rushing. we are a power house in 1a duh, hell we were a power house in 2a also. we got beat by another power house in 1a goldthwaite. same loses we had last year. i dont know many 1a schools who can lose that many seniors as mart did and sitting right were they left off last season. i would like to meet the members who will be attending this game also. its always good to see who you talk noise too. the panthers have had 2 great practices. it has beeng rainging the pass todays oh but that dont chance nothing cause we have field turf so practices are always crispy. lol. friday is near and we are coming home with the win baby. 4th quarter as the time tick down as the panther fans say crank up the bus. crank up the bus. with our keys in our hands. mart will move on

Power......are you gonna be at the game Friday? If so I'll pm u my #. Would like to meet you or any of you other guys before the game. I've made a lot of friends over on the 1a board, and want to meet some of u East Texas boys too. I've got a lot of family over in Brownsboro, Athens, and Chandler area.

Yes sir Big Tweet wouldn't miss it for anything, I'm hoping for a great football game. Seen one of the best high school games ever when tigers and new Boston met earlier this and expecting the same from you all.

Greenthumb......I never once said that Clarksville wasn't talented. And I will agree with you, and go one farther by saying that whoever wins this game will have to be on their A game, Mart or Clarksville. If you feel as though I talked down on your team, then I will say that that was never my intention.

I've seen game film as well. I think Cville is a very talented team, and is loaded with athletes. Can, they beat Mart? Well heck yea they can, because no team is unbeatable, but I don't think it will happen FridaGy evening. Our problem here with scheduling pre-district games is that no one in our area will play us. We'd played Groesbeck for 20 something years until we dropped to 1a, now they won't schedule us again. So we have to schedule the Goldthwaite's and Rogers and Lexington's. Our drive to Whitehouse is the same as our game with Goldthwaite. But that helps us (as well as yall) when it comes to playoff time. Not all pre-district losses are bad for your team, example the 2 losses we had last year.

And btw, I hope yall take the whole thing this year in Basketball. And I'll promise you one thing, if yall do make it to Austin, I'll be sitting right there pulling for Cville the whole time.

I feel your pain on that Big Tweet. Cville has the same problem in basketball. Have to travel hundreds of miles to find a ball game. I'm told neighboring schools don't like getting their butt kicked by 1a so they come up with all these excuses why they can't. Really makes it hard on the working fan. Just like Mart, Cville will play anybody at anytime. Guess that's the price you pay for excellence. I been following the basketball program for some time now because year end and year out their just the best in this area so occasionally I have to go through history class at work (lol) and friends say its been this way for quite a while. I used to think athletics was about competition now it's more about job security. So with a little hope some of these other programs will catch up and grow a set or hire some coaches who aren't afraid of little competition.

Let me say this and I mean no disrespect by it, but if you have a player that is twice as good as Roberts then lord knows you would not have lost a game. Roberts is dominating on defense. Trust me when I say this, Coach Nails will run the ball his direction once and that is it. Without a doubt the ball will have to go the other direction for Mart to do anything. I am ready to see this powerhouse you have at linebacker. I have seen and know what Clarksville has, and he is ready to lead his team to the next level. Roberts missed 3 games this year due to injury and still had over 100 tackles, now that is dominating.

Let me say this and I mean no disrespect by it, but if you have a player that is twice as good as Roberts then lord knows you would not have lost a game. Roberts is dominating on defense. Trust me when I say this, Coach Nails will run the ball his direction once and that is it. Without a doubt the ball will have to go the other direction for Mart to do anything. I am ready to see this powerhouse you have at linebacker. I have seen and know what Clarksville has, and he is ready to lead his team to the next level. Roberts missed 3 games this year due to injury and still had over 100 tackles, now that is dominating.

Mart's o-line, although is not the best they've had, is big will be hard to find the ball carrier behind them.

Mart is going to stack the box and let #20 and the freshmen #12 play one on one with Clarksville's guys. You might complete a few on those 2, but it's not going to be for very many yards. Mart's LB is way smaller than Cville's, but he's twice the player.

Please do! Everybody in Cville land make plans for next week.

greethumb #44 doesnt fight off blocks. he runs around them but with his athletic ability he can do that on the 1a level. how the hell you think mart beat them last year. running straight at him and #1 would out run the whole super fast team of clarksville. hell #1 even ran #44 over and #1 was not even close to his size. no i played linebacker my whole life. mart 4 years 2 time defensive player of the year and fist team all state, 4 years at baylor rated the 3rd best linebacker in college football and up for the bukus award before tearing up my knee, mini camps and preseason with the baltimore ravens, greenbay and then over sea in nfl europe were we won nfl europe world bowl with the amsterdam admirals. #44 is good linebacker because of his athletic ability. he doesnt make alot of tackles behind the line of scrimmage. thats not running around blocks and footwork. now if that kid would attack the lineman and read guard to guard he would alreay sign to texas longhorns like that linebacker for dangerfield. film film. now our little linebacker #3 started last year outside and brought the pain all game long. he will run into a brick wall full speed to make a play. he has some of that bigtank blood in his genes duh. he has put out 5 or more kids twice his size out of the game. solid muscle and whats so special about him is that he is type 2 diabetic and still bring the pain. yall will see him friday. also we can match yall one on one on the outside.#20 from mart held #15 1 on 1 the whole game last year. the duck ball wont work lol.