Mt.Enterprise vs. Chilton

player73

this game should be an absolute dog fight. not sure who wins it but pullin for mt e

Preciate the puling Greezy. I do believe the boys from Mount are on a miission though, seems they have gotten progressively better after their loss to ya'll. Losing is never taste good but it can light a fire.

Pineywoods sports shows Mt.Enterprise as home team. Good luck Wildcats and safe trip to your fans as well.

We'll be coming to yall's shindig at Tyler and then on to our's. I may need your number,Doomer is riding with us now. The last time he kept running around the track making a noise like a syren it didn't go over well we the staff at Grosebech. And to top it off he rode in the back of the picup and barked at cars at all the stop lights(which was pretty funny until he barked at that sheriff). Which makes me think of a question; any of ya'll ever been pepper sprayed?

We'll be coming to yall's shindig at Tyler and then on to our's. I may need your number,Doomer is riding with us now. The last time he kept running around the track making a noise like a syren it didn't go over well we the staff at Grosebech. And to top it off he rode in the back of the picup and barked at cars at all the stop lights(which was pretty funny until he barked at that sheriff). Which makes me think of a question; any of ya'll ever been pepper sprayed?

Just be sure and sick Doomer in the glove compartment ,trunk or tool box if you smoke........he's highly flamable you know?