Your State Champion

player73

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arp!!!!!! Refugio is th emost overrated team left in the playoffs. I really really really hope they stay alive long enough for Arp to humble them!

What's with all the Refugio hate from you Tiger1995? Only time will tell, but I think Arp is going to need some serious focus on Franklin Lexington before they think too much about Refugio.

I'm still picking Refugio despite Tiger1995's opinion.

What's with all the Refugio hate from you Tiger1995? Only time will tell, but I think Arp is going to need some serious focus on Franklin Lexington before they think too much about Refugio.

I'm still picking Refugio despite Tiger1995's opinion.

91-6...........nuff said.... as far as my teams focus............ it has nothing to do with my posts. absolutely nothing!

Guy's

There are only 16 teams left in every classifcation except for 3A big school which is down to 8. Every school still playing are in an elete class. Sweet 16 if you will. Many of the schools still in it have been there before but there are also new schools building new traditions. The best teams will advance in most cases but any team still in it are great teams without a doubt. These kids have gave it their all and win or lose this weekend have earned my respect. May the good Lord protect our kids

Guy's

There are only 16 teams left in every classifcation except for 3A big school which is down to 8. Every school still playing are in an elete class. Sweet 16 if you will. Many of the schools still in it have been there before but there are also new schools building new traditions. The best teams will advance in most cases but any team still in it are great teams without a doubt. These kids have gave it their all and win or lose this weekend have earned my respect. May the good Lord protect our kids

I could not have said it better! your so so so right!

Tenaha is really tough. I would be totally shocked if they don't win it all.

Tenaha is a class act. I agree. This team is loaded with special kids both in talant and character. Good luck the rest ofmthe way. I have not had the privilege to see these kids in football because of pure distance. I do like what i read and what i saw during bqsketball season last year.

Tenaha is a class act. I agree. This team is loaded with special kids both in talant and character. Good luck the rest ofmthe way. I have not had the privilege to see these kids in football because of pure distance. I do like what i read and what i saw during bqsketball season last year.

I second that! And thanks for the compliment. I have to agree. Those Tenaha Tigers are something special!!!