Casa de Crow in Celina, Texas

mafia3

See how ridiculous that is that a fellow district team would cheer for getting beat. I have nothing against Va, but that comes from getting beat down by Celina year after year. Hey will you have Coach Traylor Contact Coach Ford and see if a game can get put on the schedule for the next two years?

Well ill tell ya what, why don't you drive over to Celina, and ask someone that lives in Celina, to talk to Ford!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I will try to help you guys out, one more time. Here it is, from Wednesday:

Celina hopeful:

Yes, your program is known all over the state and heard of outside the state. But, it isn't all that difficult for a program like Celina to go 10-0, play a couple of patsies in the first 2 rounds, and go home losing only one game, year after year. The coaches basically make their own non-district schedule and, I'm only speculating, probably have some influence into the UIL District alignment. Or, am I to believe the UIL is the last institution in America, which is objective and beyond corruption?

So, your win/loss impresses less Football educated individuals but the people who examine it closely, know a different story. Celina is a High School Football bully who picks on weaker teams until they finally face opponents in the playoffs who can take it right back to them. They go home 11-1 or 12-1, make some excuse about having a bad game, and everyone thinks it was a highly successful traditional season. It's not that difficult to win 1 or 2 games in the playoffs since they take 96 teams out of approximately 190. Van Alstyne made it to the 3rd game of the playoffs and earlier lost to Melissa, hardly a 2A powerhouse, 63-25.

In reference to your Prosper answer; Why would I believe Prosper is ducking Celina when Prosper played La Vega, Alvarado and Argyle in non-district? It doesn't pass the smell test. They beat up on Prosper for years and, when Prosper spanked them 2 in a row, the Celina coaches wouldn't even return the call.

I didn't say Celina is not in a winning class, I said they weren't in the same class as Lake Travis, and I am not talking about 4A and 3A. Lake Travis played Austin Westlake, Aledo and Kerrville Tivy in non-district, this year. They play these teams to prepare for their district, which includes Cedar Park, and to prepare to win another state championship. They find out, early, who can't cut the mustard and who is playing because his Dad played a few years back, or is a long time Booster, or is a long-time member of the Quarterback Club.

This guy just signed up Monday onto the Smoaky site, he has waited for almost 20 yrs for Celina to receive the butt whipping that we got last night just so he could finally write his manifesto that tries to degrade Celina. He is not from East Texas, but his high school team has for years been beaten by the Bobcats and so he can only find his victory by not selecting one team and supporting them, but selecting any team that plays against Celina hoping each time that Celina will lose. He joined Smoaky Nov 21 2011 and everyone of his post or replies is nothing more than attempts to degrade or tarnish their past accomplishments. He is not trash talking or talking smack, he just hates Celina. He posted the same exact thing over on the Henderson Celina game thread. He could care less if it was a team from East Texas or North Texas that beat Celina, because what he supports is no team just Celina getting beat. He grew up in Prosper before they were winning, graduated from North Texas and worked as a high school beat writer for the Denton Chronicle. When Celina lost to Liberty Hill in the 3A title game in 2006 the game was decided on a last second field goal and Liberty Hill won 22 to 19. Someone showed me the article he wrote that said Liberty Hill Stomps Celina. In 2008 we meet Liberty Hill in the Semi Finals they were ranked number 1 at the time . We win the game 40-12 and dominated the whole game. He titles it Bobcats Edge out Panthers in Semi-Finals. Read all my threads especially about the butt whipping we received last night from a great Henderson team, but this guy and his threads have nothing to do with any of that no matter how much it wants everyone else to believe that.

Yea but they did'nt win this one,,,and with all the bad Orange Coolaide they've been selling,,the dogging should be worse! Do I need to remind you what their record is with ET teams, in the last 8 yrs...

Not there fault where they are located. East Texas is loaded with great 3-a and 4-a teams. There area isn't.

My hat goes off to any program that wins every year like they do. Just saying.They lost this one, but they don't lose many.

I will always pull for East Texas against them, but there record is great.

Haha, the Gunter fans at the Gunter-Lone Oak game cheered at the loss as well. It's about time Celina figured out they're not the best...

Still good though. Good season Celina.

Yea there were some that applauded not everyone. I have nothing but respect for Celina's success. You ET posters that talk about Celina's scheduling should go back and look at who they have scheduled over the years. My view is that they consistently schedule up, not down for the most part. Sometimes it takes a while to learn how to win (Henderson) and maybe Celina needs some time to learn how to lose. They sure don't have much experience at it.

Sorry, everyone I have been in the hospital having my foot surgically removed from my mouth!! Congrats Henderson..You are the real deal...I would like my crow prepared with some East Texas seasoning...Henderson repeats this year in my opinion.

Happy Holidays and good luck the rest of the way. BigOrange, sorry for the name confusion.

Sorry, everyone I have been in the hospital having my foot surgically removed from my mouth!! Congrats Henderson..You are the real deal...I would like my crow prepared with some East Texas seasoning...Henderson repeats this year in my opinion.

Happy Holidays and good luck the rest of the way. BigOrange, sorry for the name confusion.

I personally feel that the need to apologies for the reference to Monster is still necessary Orangemachine. You called him out and he delivered.

that was the worst on your part and I and I'm sure most Henderson fans need to hear you apologize for your comments toward Monster.