3A D1 Semi-Finals: Alvarado vs. Henderson

Switchblade

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pennington Field, Friday @ 7 pm. To my Chapel Hill friends, y'all kinda got lucky on the game location no? I guess one of us had to travel.

How and why was this site agreed upon? 41 miles for Alvarado and 157 for Henderson. Doesn't make sense.

How and why was this site agreed upon? 41 miles for Alvarado and 157 for Henderson. Doesn't make sense.

They probably couldn't agree on a neutral site and flipped, with Pennington Field being Alvarado's choice and perhaps Tyler being Henderson's.

They probably couldn't agree on a neutral site and flipped, with Pennington Field being Alvarado's choice and perhaps Tyler being Henderson's.

That would seem like the most reasonable explanation on that.. I couldnt believe when I heard it was going to be played in the heart of the metroplex..

Sure beats going out to West Texas and playing Seminole, had they beat you. We are used to playing in the Metroplex and as long as the field is same dimensions we will play you anywhere.

Congrats on your victory and we look foreward to playing ya'll again, ...should be a good ballgame..Go Lions!!!!!!

Sure beats going out to West Texas and playing Seminole, had they beat you. We are used to playing in the Metroplex and as long as the field is same dimensions we will play you anywhere.

Congrats on your victory and we look foreward to playing ya'll again, ...should be a good ballgame..Go Lions!!!!!!

+ 1.. That 4 hour drive sucked..lol

Pennington Field, Friday @ 7 pm. To my Chapel Hill friends, y'all kinda got lucky on the game location no? I guess one of us had to travel.

Sounds like you guys flipped home for home, We did that last year and lost the flip to West Columbia and had to travel to thier back yard and that is why they have to travel farther this year than we do. Good luck to the Lions, this is gonna be the hardest game you will have faced this year imo

Sounds like you guys flipped home for home, We did that last year and lost the flip to West Columbia and had to travel to thier back yard and that is why they have to travel farther this year than we do. Good luck to the Lions, this is gonna be the hardest game you will have faced this year imo

This might be the biggest game but not the toughest. Don't forget we play in 16-3A.

There is no way henderson wins big. They might win and if they do it wont be a blowout. Our defense is playing lights out with all these spread offenses we have been seeing

U Havnt seen speed like this. Oh wait yeah u have and y'all got beat by it last year in the semis. And we didn't even have our QB. We ran the wild cat and y'all knew what was coming and still couldn't stop it.

U Havnt seen speed like this. Oh wait yeah u have and y'all got beat by it last year in the semis. And we didn't even have our QB. We ran the wild cat and y'all knew what was coming and still couldn't stop it.

Easy killer you beat a bunch of sophmores.. This team is just a wee bit better ;)