Gunter Tigers vs Corsicana Mildred Eagles

GTBandie

Gunter vs Corsicana Mildred  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

LOL that made me laugh! I do agree with you on the lack of support but i can handle you guys myself! But in all seriousness that isnt me! HAHA

Well, it wouldn't be hard to narrow it down. Only 46 Eagle fans actually showed up at the game......Another name for Mildred Eagle fans (parents). Lol

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh plus the guy that graduated last year from the poo team. He comes to WATCH, from the bleachers this year.

The poo team? Are you referring to the same team that BEAT your HS Mustangs last week? haha pretty sure your WATCHING too! If you weren't last week and you played than you would definitely be watching now!

The poo team? Are you referring to the same team that BEAT your HS Mustangs last week? haha pretty sure your WATCHING too! If you weren't last week and you played than you would definitely be watching now!

Try to stay with me Einstein. T y p I n g slowly. You read s l o w l y. Last years poo Mildred team did not beat the Mustangs. Or anybody else for that matter. Lol.

Oh plus the guy that graduated last year from the poo team. He comes to WATCH, from the bleachers this year.

wow HS! That was a below the belt shot! But i guess my pride would be a little bit hurt to if i talked all the smack last week and got sent to gym early. haha Obviously you didnt learn a lesson! And by the way! I woulda started at HS my senior year! Since we are talking about the past now! Maybe if they woulda had me this year they might still be playing!!! LMAO! Your opinion holds zero weight now because while my eagles are preparing for gunter this week! Your poor little mustangs are practicing thump thump

Well guys, I would like say its been fun......but I've had more fun playing yahtzee with a nun. You guys are the lamest bunch I have ever encountered.lol. Seriously its been fun. I wish both teams the best of luck. Keep us updated on the score please. Here is my pick for real. Mildred 34 Gunter 21.

I would post score updates from my phone, but for some reason my phone is unable to log onto this site... :/ guess someone else should do it lol...and btw, it is true that mildred hasn't been very spectacular frequently. Not as bad as my earlier Tom Bean reference (if you didn't know, Tom Bean is bottom of the barrel when it comes to 2A football, they've been in the lowest 10 for football for rankings for years) but not great.

Anyways...we'll just have to see how it plays out tomorrow. Good luck both teams...! But more so to Gunter :)

Saw Mildred play a couple of times this year. Also saw the Melissa/ Eustace game and have also seen Crockett play. Imo, I believe that Mildred is better than both Melissa and Crockett. Don't know anything about Gunter except there history. Should be a good game. I'm picking Mildred by 2 tds.

Better than Crockett? You've been looking through maroon shaded glasses buddy.

you will say anything to dongrade mildred huh? is gunter better than crockett?

No, Gunter is not better than Crockett and I think Mildred will beat Gunter. But to say Mildred is better than Crockett, come onnnnnnnnnnnn man! And I will not say anything to degrade Mildred, I'm a fan. A fan that keeps it real... You can research it, I predicted Mildred to go far and gave the OPP posters all they wanted saying Mildred is not the same Mildred from last year. But it won't end in a state championship title

And the majority of you Mildred fans wonder why pepople on here attack yall so much. Start seeing things with a little more clarity such as the fact that yall would get embarassed by a team such as Crockett. No knock on Mildred or anything, but yall would be way overmatched against a team such as Crockett as would Gunter. It's great that you support your team, and I am one of the biggest Gunter fans you will meet, but you have to realize the facts sometimes.

And the majority of you Mildred fans wonder why pepople on here attack yall so much. Start seeing things with a little more clarity such as the fact that yall would get embarassed by a team such as Crockett. No knock on Mildred or anything, but yall would be way overmatched against a team such as Crockett as would Gunter. It's great that you support your team, and I am one of the biggest Gunter fans you will meet, but you have to realize the facts sometimes.

So you expect us to get on here and say "well it dosent matter if we beat yall or not cuz crockett is going to hand us our tail next weekend" What kind of fans would we be then? And even when we do play crockett or arp or whoever i am going to get on there and support my team just like i did this week! Picked to win by 100 or lose by 100! Ill always be there to back my boys!

i think gunter just little to no chance in this game tonight.look at their stats,they don't match up in any position.the mildred kicker averages more points a game than anyone on the gunter team,unless they have been sandbagging all year and bring out a new team tonight gunter will be eating crow for breakfast

i think gunter just little to no chance in this game tonight.look at their stats,they don't match up in any position.the mildred kicker averages more points a game than anyone on the gunter team,unless they have been sandbagging all year and bring out a new team tonight gunter will be eating crow for breakfast

Dude! You don't even know what division this is! What the heck are you talking about? Your mighty corsicana eagles have now morphed to division I status? This thread is pitiful! I say both teams have a 50/50 chance at the beginning of the game! Whoever shows up gains points from there! I say that is Gunter.