Tatum VS Crockett

iirepTATUM09

I wouldn't disagree with the argument that Tatum players are more disciplined than Crockett. No waste in time arguing that one. People looking at a map wouldn't think it, but growing up in Crockett can be rough. Some of these guys really never had a chance at home to see how discipline works. (plain and simple) I think Coach Parsons has done a great job in helping some of these young men learn the concept of discipline. Yes some will never learn, but I think it is soaking in as of late. I don't think the Bulldogs would be playing on the level they are at without some sort of guidance. I am telling you....this is a different team this year.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't disagree with the argument that Tatum players are more disciplined than Crockett. No waste in time arguing that one. People looking at a map wouldn't think it, but growing up in Crockett can be rough. Some of these guys really never had a chance at home to see how discipline works. (plain and simple) I think Coach Parsons has done a great job in helping some of these young men learn the concept of discipline. Yes some will never learn, but I think it is soaking in as of late. I don't think the Bulldogs would be playing on the level they are at without some sort of guidance. I am telling you....this is a different team this year.

I think it's true for both teams. Some kids only have a positive role model for a couple of hours a day due to athletics

Pennstate? No one is casting stones.

Bluetooth is stating facts that BOTH teams have a few players that get most of their character building and discipline from their coaches. He is not singeling out any one player or one team. It is true for all of our society today.

Pennstate? No one is casting stones.

Bluetooth is stating facts that BOTH teams have a few players that get most of their character building and discipline from their coaches. He is not singeling out any one player or one team. It is true for all of our society today.

Now you really sound like the guy that was drilling a hole in the bottom of the boat to let the water out. ( Both teams have a few players that get most of their character building and discipline from their coaches. It is true for all of our society today.) PUT DOWN THE DRILL. I like good coaches, however i will never give coaches this kind of credit, unless they are quoting scriptures as I attempted to do with LilEagle.

Now you really sound like the guy that was drilling a hole in the bottom of the boat to let the water out. ( Both teams have a few players that get most of their character building and discipline from their coaches. It is true for all of our society today.) PUT DOWN THE DRILL. I like good coaches, however i will never give coaches this kind of credit, unless they are quoting scriptures as I attempted to do with LilEagle.

You seem to be rowing your boat down the river of DENIAL. There are many kids that do not get support from home and they are definately in both programs and across the world. This is coming from someone who has worked with 1000's of children for the past 16 years.

First of all, Tatum coaches sit down with the entire athletic class in groups of about 20 or so each week. They have life building lessons. And I can assure you Penn State, Andy Evans would quote scripture if he could. Last time I checked, troll, it's against the law to minister to a student. I don't know what Crockett does, but I can assure you that they probably have something along the same lines. I'm sorry you have issues, but don't bring something as uneducated as what you said to this board. These coaches are surrogate family to some players, and that's all they have. For you to diminsh that credit is a slap to good coaches and educators across the state. Aight, off my soapnox now.

First of all, Tatum coaches sit down with the entire athletic class in groups of about 20 or so each week. They have life building lessons. And I can assure you Penn State, Andy Evans would quote scripture if he could. Last time I checked, troll, it's against the law to minister to a student. I don't know what Crockett does, but I can assure you that they probably have something along the same lines. I'm sorry you have issues, but don't bring something as uneducated as what you said to this board. These coaches are surrogate family to some players, and that's all they have. For you to diminsh that credit is a slap to good coaches and educators across the state. Aight, off my soapnox now.

Well said Bluetooth , glad to be stir this forum up alittle. Coaches and Educators spend a lifetime workingwith kids. Thanks Coach Evans and to theCrockett coaching staff for all that youdo! Now back to football! Crockett 34Tatum 21

Well said Bluetooth , glad to be stir this forum up alittle. Coaches and Educators spend a lifetime workingwith kids. Thanks Coach Evans and to theCrockett coaching staff for all that youdo! Now back to football! Crockett 34Tatum 21

Why would you even want tonstir it up with something like that, only to then agree with me?

Why would you even want tonstir it up with something like that, only to then agree with me?

Sometimes people on this forum have their covert ways of downgrading the football players and their parents by giving too much credit to the coaches. The kids from Crockett andTatum are all good kids and you will find that out Friday night. Yes the coaches are great guys . The whole discussion on whose has more character and discipline should not be discussed. C'mon man give these parents a cultural break, at least until after the game! How about discussing this game and the next game!

Hempstead vs Crockett at Sam Houston State University Huntsville. Now that's the real guy with the drill!

Sometimes people on this forum have their covert ways of downgrading the football players and their parents by giving too much credit to the coaches. The kids from Crockett andTatum are all good kids and you will find that out Friday night. Yes the coaches are great guys . The whole discussion on whose has more character and discipline should not be discussed. C'mon man give these parents a cultural break, at least until after the game! How about discussing this game and the next game!

Hempstead vs Crockett at Sam Houston State University Huntsville. Now that's the real guy with the drill!

Maybe you are taking the word "discipline" wrong. When I say a team is more disciplined, I mean that they stick to the game plan and use technique, not just their athletic ability. That is a big part of a winning team and it is something that can definately be debated on a forum. It has nothing to do with culture. I do think that character is a big factor, but that should be taught at home and it is something that can be left out of the discussion. There are many pro athletes that are disciplined and win championships, that do not have much character.

But do not come on here with your righteous self and quote scriputure to us about casting stones, when you talk about those drilling holes in boats.

I believe that Crockett had more athletes last year and most likely this year than Tatum. So what is their excuse for losing last year and what will be their excuse after losing this year.

Maybe you are taking the word "discipline" wrong. When I say a team is more disciplined, I mean that they stick to the game plan and use technique, not just their athletic ability. That is a big part of a winning team and it is something that can definately be debated on a forum. It has nothing to do with culture. I do think that character is a big factor, but that should be taught at home and it is something that can be left out of the discussion. There are many pro athletes that are disciplined and win championships, that do not have much character.

But do not come on here with your righteous self and quote scriputure to us about casting stones, when you talk about those drilling holes in boats.

I believe that Crockett had more athletes last year and most likely this year than Tatum. So what is their excuse for losing last year and what will be their excuse after losing this year.

Just wondering what will be youe excuse if Crockett wins?