• Cowboys in a blowout
    • Giants will blow it again
    • Cowboys will blow it again
    • Don't care who wins

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember New York came through the back door in 2007. Their defense took them to a Super Bowl. Dallas swept them during the season and lost to them in the Division Championship. They had no chance against New England. Who won?

So I will not count my Cowboys out for any reason.

Your forgetting that the Giants had a heck of a defensive line that did not allow Brady a chance to get in a comfortable rhythm. Now as good as Ratliff, Ware, Lee and at times Sensabaugh, would you like to see Newman, jenkins, ball and company defend those receivers from GB.

Come on man

Remember New York came through the back door in 2007. Their defense took them to a Super Bowl. Dallas swept them during the season and lost to them in the Division Championship. They had no chance against New England. Who won?

Don't remind me. I'm getting sick just thinking about it

Don't remind me. I'm getting sick just thinking about it

Such is the Divisional Rivals. We never know what we're going to get when they are played. Oddly enough I feel better about playing the Giants than I do Philly. I am hoping the guys keep their heads about them and play like they should. Just take care of business. I still see us splitting with the Giants. I hope we sweep them. We have to win this first one!

Certain people on here keep saying Dallas does not win big games. They have continuously done it in the past. Here is another big game. All these from here on out have playoff implications. Some of the people will just be watching the last 4 games of the season for Dallas. Others are enjoying the big games as we get ready to watch Dallas make a run in the playoffs!

Now that sure stir some of you up since Dallas is doomed with their Coach, General Manager and sorry QB.

Crawford I am not talking about you here.

Such is the Divisional Rivals. We never know what we're going to get when they are played. Oddly enough I feel better about playing the Giants than I do Philly. I am hoping the guys keep their heads about them and play like they should. Just take care of business. I still see us splitting with the Giants. I hope we sweep them. We have to win this first one!

Certain people on here keep saying Dallas does not win big games. They have continuously done it in the past. Here is another big game. All these from here on out have playoff implications. Some of the people will just be watching the last 4 games of the season for Dallas. Others are enjoying the big games as we get ready to watch Dallas make a run in the playoffs!

Now that sure stir some of you up since Dallas is doomed with their Coach, General Manager and sorry QB.

Crawford I am not talking about you here.

I believe most folks, not just here on smoaky, but through out this country that hate "The Dallas Cowboys" cause their a very famous football team. They don't like the fact their being called "America's Team" or/and their a rival team against theirs. Just like I don't like the Steelers, 49ers, Eagles, Giants, Redskins cause of past or current games they've played against each other. But I believe it just boils down to their jealous of our Boys, cause their team don't have the reputation that the Cowboys have and never will.

I believe most folks, not just here on smoaky, but through out this country that hate "The Dallas Cowboys" cause their a very famous football team. They don't like the fact their being called "America's Team" or/and their a rival team against theirs. Just like I don't like the Steelers, 49ers, Eagles, Giants, Redskins cause of past or current games they've played against each other. But I believe it just boils down to their jealous of our Boys, cause their team don't have the reputation that the Cowboys have and never will.

One other point I want to add. People do not realize that Dallas has a little harder time with teams because of who Dallas is (or represents). Teams play better or harder when they play Dallas and there are just no two ways about it.

One other point I want to add. People do not realize that Dallas has a little harder time with teams because of who Dallas is (or represents). Teams play better or harder when they play Dallas and there are just no two ways about it.

Couldn't agree more!

At one time the Boys were the most hated and loved team. They are always around the top in the sale of pariphenalia(sp?).

As far as Sunday nights game I think Dallas will win a barn-burner 45-38. Romo sometimes is at his best with a NYG DLineman chasing him.

I like Dallas by 8. (maybe along the lines of 35-27)

Everybody get in your foxholes if this game goes badly.

I guess you mean buy "foxholes" is hide cause we're embarassed of the possiable outcome. I'll tell you in a minnute,( I would say N.Y. minute, but considering who we're playing I won't ), but I would tell you in a minute that the Boys are just as vulnerable of being blowout as the next team. This ain't like high school football that in some games its obvious who going too win. In the NFL, you never know who's going to win and by how much. So I wouldn't be surprise if they get whooped or if the Cowboys clobber the Giants The NFL is unpredictable as any professional sport would be. That why their professionals, their the best at what they do. Its just not always the right chemistry in order for them to work together.

No that's not what I meant. I just meant the firestorm of criticism that will come after what happened last week in the desert. I've never been embarassed to be a Cowboy fan.

Sorry, just misunderstood your post. Your right the Boys will catch hell if they lose this game, just like ever other game, and all you Cowboy haters that wish your team could be the next "America's Team", good luck.

But I do believe the NFL is unpredictable on who wins or loses.

The Giants had an elite quarterback if I remember right.....