Do towns ever get over coaches from the past?

AllRRV

Not until they win another state championship which is what Allen Wilson is known for in Paris.

I've never heard anyone mention Allen Wilson around Paris since Bowman showed up........at least Paris has been competitive in more than girls basketball, which is what Winnsboro is only known for............

I've never heard anyone mention Allen Wilson around Paris since Bowman showed up........at least Paris has been competitive in more than girls basketball, which is what Winnsboro is only known for............

That is a bunch of bunk and you know that. Winnsboro football was two games short of the state championship game in 08.They have made the playoffs every year but one year since dropping down to 2a. Go to the historical section and look at the record since Steve PINNELL took over. How many district or playoff games have Paris won in the last decade? Tell me that they can beat that and then we will talk.

I really do not care what you think of Winnsboro.

I will continue to talk about Paris because I have relatives that live that so I do care what they do which is more than I can say about your interest in Winnsboro except to give me heck.

That is a bunch of bunk and you know that. Winnsboro football was two games short of the state championship game in 08.They have made the playoffs every year but one year since dropping down to 2a. Go to the historical section and look at the record since Steve PINNELL took over. How many district or playoff games have Paris won in the last decade? Tell me that they can beat that and then we will talk.

I really do not care what you think of Winnsboro.

I will continue to talk about Paris because I have relatives that live that so I do care what they do which is more than I can say about your interest in Winnsboro except to give me heck.

Paris ain't in 2A.......Paris won their district in football this year..........did Winny?

I am not telling how to coach but you seem to being doing the same thing that you are accussing me of doing. read the rest of my post or shut up.

Very mature for an octerian............Bowman doesn't need your advise!!!

Maurice wasn't as well loved in the PT area as you may think. I know most people in the Pine Tree area wanted Coach Graham to be the Head Coach during the time that Coach Cook was our Head Coach.

The main reason that communities will never let go of the bonds of Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Teachers is that they influenced our lives beyond our glory days of high school. Some are long forgotten, but not those that truly stood out in our lives.

I agree..

Paris ain't in 2A.......Paris won their district in football this year..........did Winny?

Winnsboro was beaten by Melissa in the district championship game by MELISSA who is one game away from being the state champion who was a member of some call the weakest district in the state of Texas. Tell me once again how far Paris kitty cats went this year after winning the district.