31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wants it More?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Romo et al play up to their M.O.'s the Cowboys will lose 27 - 10 . I had this game as a loss at the start of the season, and I can't change it now. The Cowboys of 2011 have proven that they are less of a team than what I thought they were at the start of the season. I know I'm supposed to have hope, but every time I see some light an avalanche of manure douses out the light at the end of the tunnel.

I had this game as a loss at the start of the season, and I can't change it now.

Dallas could win, but it would be a surprise. Truth is, they haven't won 1 game this year that you looked at before the year and made a mental note that they probably wouldn't. The main hope is....the whole NFC East has been weak.

Dallas could win, but it would be a surprise. Truth is, they haven't won 1 game this year that you looked at before the year and made a mental note that they probably wouldn't. The main hope is....the whole NFC East has been weak.

Weak or not. All it takes is for Dallas to make the playoffs and win streaks happen all the time. It even happens with Dallas. There is nothing far fetched about that.

Montrae Holland is done. Torn biceps.

Montrae Holland has a cumulative +8 grade from ProFootballFocus since taking over for an injured Bill Nagy, and was part of the reason that the running game managed to get better. He was the Cowboys' second best lineman, behind Tyron Smith.

More than likely, the Cowboys will use 3rd guard Derrick Dockery as his replacement, who lost the starting job after his own injury.

EDIT: It should be noted that Kevin Kowalski actually replaced Holland during the Eagles game for sevin minutes, and could be his replacement again. Kowalski allowed no pressures during his time in the game.

i certainly think we can do it, but i have many doubts about how it will be done. with the injuries lately that have killed our running game and our defense looking less than stellar, it will be much tougher to win in ny than usual. if we can come out early and score and hold eli and co. down, the ny "faithful" will turn on the giants in a hurry. win or lose, we've got to get better on the defensive side of the ball, especially in the secondary. of course didn't we have this same conversation last year?

Cowboys or should I say the Cowgirls blow another and will be sitting home once again.

Will we ever see another good Cowboy team?

The game has not been played yet. Dallas will be playing New York for the Division Championship! Most fans would be proud of that accomplishment. If you are like several others on here then their record is to be expected. However, you most likely did not expect Dallas to be playing for the Championship. Which means they have a chance for the Super Bowl.

If it makes you feel better just make believe both teams are 14-1 and playing for Championship! The won loss record has no correlation to the outcome of this game. Both teams still have just as good a chance to win the Super Bowl as Green Bay at 14-1. When Dallas has shown they can play a dominating game for most of several games, then they have the tools to make it.

New York still has not been able to slow Dallas down. Dallas has had problems with Eli because our defense is suspect.

You are living in a fantasy world. Good teams expect to be playing good ball at this time of the year and Dallas is not. Their division is the weakest in the NFL. Good teams would already have locked a playoff position and not dependent on the outcome of one game to make the playoffs.

You need to get real and face facts that the Cowboys stink this year as in years past.

You are living in a fantasy world. Good teams expect to be playing good ball at this time of the year and Dallas is not. Their division is the weakest in the NFL. Good teams would already have locked a playoff position and not dependent on the outcome of one game to make the playoffs.

You need to get real and face facts that the Cowboys stink this year as in years past.

That is your perception. The strength of the division is very debatable! It is easy to say the good stuff like you are trying to do. Facts are it is never as cut and dry as that. One game or one play...... does not matter. It only takes one play for a season to be successful.

Getting real and facing the facts are what I do.

Now that you brought it up I won my fantasy league season and am playing the championship now. I am also winning my football pool.rolleyes.gif

The AFC West is a pretty weak division

But thats all? I guess you can't really make an argument so that's all... you can say.

I do believe I have seniority over you by a few posts.

At least that is all Dallas is worrying about this week. Maybe next week they will determine what chance they have in winning that game.