Cowboys vs N.Y. Giants

Dallas vs New York  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wants it More?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants

But thats all? I guess you can't really make an argument so that's all... you can say.

I do believe I have seniority over you by a few posts.

OK will Dallas win I hope so.Everyone knows both teams aren't playing to their potential will either team make a good playoff run no we can go on for days. As a cowboy fan I will say the defense is good at times but in the 4th quarter when we need a stop the secondary lays down for a big play....

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're not talking about the Mavericks or Rangers here are we? :)

I know the way the Boys have been playing this year it seems unlikely that they'll make it to the big dance like the Mavs and Rangers, and as for some of you that don't believe they'll even make it past the Giants this Sunday, but as a Cowboy fan I believe they got just as good of a chance as any other team. We all know we've seen teams over the years who get into the playoffs with a great record after a great season and don't even make it past the first round, or teams that struggle all season who go in limping into the playoffs and surprise us all. So don't count them out they may just surprise all of the doubters.

That is your perception. The strength of the division is very debatable! It is easy to say the good stuff like you are trying to do. Facts are it is never as cut and dry as that. One game or one play...... does not matter. It only takes one play for a season to be successful.

Getting real and facing the facts are what I do.

Now that you brought it up I won my fantasy league season and am playing the championship now. I am also winning my football pool.rolleyes.gif

That should only matter when we are both vying for either the Division Championship or a Wild Card birth. This year it's just the Division. We have lost games that we should have won. I could care less what you do in your stats centered league.

That should only matter when we are both vying for either the Division Championship or a Wild Card birth. This year it's just the Division. We have lost games that we should have won. I could care less what you do in your stats centered league.

Every team has lost games they should have won this year and every year. What does matter is Dallas is playing for the Division Championship. There you go again. You down play an accomplishment by Dallas. It does not matter if the game would have been played or not. Dallas has put themselves in position to win the Championship and possible Super Bowl.

BTW you were not being addressed about my Fantasy league. My comment was to someone else and it was a joke since she brought up "my fantasy".

As much as I hate to admit it, I haven't seen the Cowboys play with the passion needed to win the big games. It's happened all year long. Either the defense doesn't show up, especially the corners and safeties, or the offense can't finish off drives with points. It's been either/or all year. Either the offense can get on a roll and the defense can't make stops, OR the defense makes stops and the offense can't produce points. IF the Cowboys can put together 48 minutes of football in all aspects of the game, I seriously think they could beat anybody in the league, and that includes Green Bay. I look at the season already, and think what "should" have been. They could seriously be sitting at 11-4, maybe even 12-3, if they could've closed out those close games. I look for the Giants to spank the Cowboys like the Eagirls did if they don't put it together for FOUR full quarters this week.

The paper said that Romos hand has gone down in swelling. I doubt that. He literally punched the helmet. Anybody knows that hand is going to stay swollen for 3-4 days and take more than a week to heal. I think the Giants could beat them with a 100% Romo but I really like NYs chances now with a 80% Romo.

The realization of what this season has become is sinking in. Best case scenario, Dallas wins in NY and loses in 1st or 2nd round. Worst case, they lose to NY and watch Brees and the Saints bring home a 2nd trophy.

True. However(NY) wins this game isn't going past the second rnd and yes I have the Saints going all the way. GB is sketchy and the weather isn't going to help Rodgers any in GB so not a real home advantage.

Is it just me or are you Cowboy fans quiet this week?

Romo practiced yesterday......

It's all been said before about both sides. Nothing new to debate about.

I will add one more thing. It seems a company out of NEW YORK felt the need to try and stir up things by announcing some finance issues it has with Dez Bryant. This kind of stuff is a non issue with the players and team. His manager will handle this discretion of Dez.

I will add one more thing. It seems a company out of NEW YORK felt the need to try and stir up things by announcing some finance issues it has with Dez Bryant. This kind of stuff is a non issue with the players and team. His manager will handle this discretion of Dez.

When you don't handle your financial responsibilities your fair game especially if your a millionaire like Dez is. Pay what you owe and move on.

That was the news about Dez last year too. Did he buy a couple more mil in jewelry again?

When you don't handle your financial responsibilities your fair game especially if your a millionaire like Dez is. Pay what you owe and move on.

I am in no way condoning players not paying their debts. They should be responsible as any adult. Coming into a lot of money is not handled properly by too many of these players. Not having money growing up is no excuse for not paying your bills now that you have money.

My bringing up this subject was an example of how issues suspiciously arise just before big games for Dallas. These indiscretions are over a year old and only now someone in New York wants to "expose" this Cowboy.

I am in no way condoning players not paying their debts. They should be responsible as any adult. Coming into a lot of money is not handled properly by too many of these players. Not having money growing up is no excuse for not paying your bills now that you have money.

My bringing up this subject was an example of how issues suspiciously arise just before big games for Dallas. These indiscretions are over a year old and only now someone in New York wants to "expose" this Cowboy.

Pay your bills and case closed. What's more interesting is that Romo hasn't took a snap under center this week so far.

Pay your bills and case closed. What's more interesting is that Romo hasn't took a snap under center this week so far.

You can always find dirt on someone if you have want to. Whichever team you support has many issues as well. You can make a problem or issue out of almost anything if the media wants to.

Romo not taking a snap is just being smart. What even take a chance until you absolutely need to. Let things get functional again then progress from there. BTW he has been taking some snaps because they have been working on ways to prevent aggravating it more. The media does not get to see all practice sessions.

Romo is fine.

You can always find dirt on someone if you have want to. Whichever team you support has many issues as well. You can make a problem or issue out of almost anything if the media wants to.

Romo not taking a snap is just being smart. What even take a chance until you absolutely need to. Let things get functional again then progress from there. BTW he has been taking some snaps because they have been working on ways to prevent aggravating it more. The media does not get to see all practice sessions.

Romo is fine.

I think he will play but he's not 100%.