A&M SEC Schedule

topher805

I would like to note 5 days after the Aggies released the above statement, there has not been a similar release out of Fayetteville and their offical website shows the game site as TBD. I think the above release is how it will end up, but I have seen message boards ask "who are these prima donnas" that want to dictate special arrangements.

Jerry might stick it to the Aggies for this one!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry might stick it to the Aggies for this one!

The Aggies can't just chose what happens guys.... If its not agreed on by all three parties it won't happen.

The thing is, the ONLY reason Arkansas is even hesitating is for recruiting purposes. They like getting the recruits to see them in Jerryworld every year.

I understand the contract and all, but things change with the Aggies move to the sec. This is no longer a big game OOC, it's a conference game. I think that it's different now that it's a conference game. I don't want it in Jerry world anymore, but I don't mind whatever happens.

he can't

2012 @ College Station

2013 @ Arkie

2014 resume series @ Jerry world fufill contract

I wasn't being serious.

For the record, I confirmed this with a source within the Cotton Bowl offices at Cowboys Stadium. The teams will take a break for 2 years, then resume and fulfill the entire contract.

he can't

2012 @ College Station

2013 @ Arkie

2014 resume series @ Jerry world fufill contract

We don't really know the contract. What I read it was 10 years with renewal options. I think you are stretching to think they anticipated a break. I suspect A&M is making a payment to Jerry to amend the contract. I further suspect that when the seven years is over it will go to the campuses.

• 8 months later...

My favorite part is where he says "if you think otherwise, you're stupid". Gotta love when people embarrass themselves. Especially people who claim they know so much about football!!!

Not when the comment is being based on 13 years experience in an 'inferior' conference.

But like you said, some of us know football better than others.

Not when the comment is being based on 13 years experience in an 'inferior' conference.

But like you said, some of us know football better than others.

Yeah! And those who "know football better" went on years past and not looking forward when a team has a new coach, system, etc. Yeah, when I predict games, I look back to three coaches ago too! Lol!

If making a complete fool of yourself with your horribly laughable prediction means you "know football", I enjoy not knowing football according to your definition!

What's really funny is how obnoxious you were, what with the "if you predict otherwise, you're stupid" comment. Makes you being wrong even more hilarious!!

But that's neither here nor there. I guess your heisman ballot is completely off too? You said you don't get a vote. Thank God!!! I don't know if I could handle such "knowledgeable" people voting for the Heisman trophy winner!!!

Yeah! And those who "know football better" went on years past and not looking forward when a team has a new coach, system, etc. Yeah, when I predict games, I look back to three coaches ago too! Lol!

If making a complete fool of yourself with your horribly laughable prediction means you "know football", I enjoy not knowing football according to your definition!

What's really funny is how obnoxious you were, what with the "if you predict otherwise, you're stupid" comment. Makes you being wrong even more hilarious!!

But that's neither here nor there. I guess your heisman ballot is completely off too? You said you don't get a vote. Thank God!!! I don't know if I could handle such "knowledgeable" people voting for the Heisman trophy winner!!!

Show me a person who has never been wrong with a prediction and maybe I'll feel bad about mine.

Until then, offer something to the conversation!

I don't think any of us thought Arkansas was going to be so bad without their coach. Most of us also thought Auburn would at least be a game since it was in Auburn. And nobody could have known Manziel was going to have his coming out party against the mighty defenses of the SEC.

I don't think any of us thought Arkansas was going to be so bad without their coach. Most of us also thought Auburn would at least be a game since it was in Auburn. And nobody could have known Manziel was going to have his coming out party against the mighty defenses of the SEC.

+1

Show me a person who has never been wrong with a prediction and maybe I'll feel bad about mine.

Until then, offer something to the conversation!

Again, an incorrect prediction is one thing. To act arrogant and obnoxious, going as far as calling others "stupid" when you're wrong is another.

And yeah, sawemoff. They had a few close calls against Ole Miss and La Tech which shouldn't have been, but they were wins!! And a big upset!