13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Saints
    • 49ers

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma.........grad99, the crow is harder to chew. Bet we don't hear from u know who....

There is no crow to chew on. I didn't boast about the Saints and their weakness (the defense) was their downfall. To give up that many points to that offense is pathetic. That last catch was impressive by Vernon Davis. The one that set it up was just horrible coverage by Malcolm Jenkins (and I am not sure why Roman Harper dove at his feet from 10 yeards away).

And yes, terrible week to be a LSU and Saints fan.

True, in OT. I'm just saying they played poorly on defense especially in the second half the season and needs to take notice on how San Fran played D

I get your point, but it still isn't the best example. I mean, the SF defense (while played good most of the day) did give up 15 points in the last 5 min of the game, lol.

I get your point, but it still isn't the best example. I mean, the SF defense (while played good most of the day) did give up 15 points in the last 5 min of the game, lol.

Your right, but you got to remember they were playing against, not only the #1 offense this season, but a record setting offense.

49ers secondary played pretty dang good. I guess that part of the defense I was mostly comparing to the Boys .

Your right, but you got to remember they were playing against, not only the #1 offense this season, but a record setting offense.

49ers secondary played pretty dang good. I guess that part of the defense I was mostly comparing to the Boys .

San Francisco could not stop Dallas either. The difference was Dallas' defense is better than New Orleans when it counted. Dallas' offense moved the ball at will against them.

San Fran and Green Bay! Great match up.

It is funny that the stupid turnovers and lack of defense is what doomed New Orleans. Championship teams can not win with this combination. The same qualities that hurt Dallas.

The turnovers and quick touchdown killed this game for New Orleans, but it was a great game to watch in the 4th quarter. I would have never thought that Alex Smith could have led the 49ers down the field for the go ahead touchdown. I'm thinking Jim Harbaugh is the new Jimmy Johnson. He's two years older than Jimmy was when Jimmy took over the Cowboys. Harbaugh has the 49ers pumped up. Last year under Coach Singletary, the 49ers were battling among themselves.

The turnovers and quick touchdown killed this game for New Orleans, but it was a great game to watch in the 4th quarter. I would have never thought that Alex Smith could have led the 49ers down the field for the go ahead touchdown. I'm thinking Jim Harbaugh is the new Jimmy Johnson. He's two years older than Jimmy was when Jimmy took over the Cowboys. Harbaugh has the 49ers pumped up. Last year under Coach Singletary, the 49ers were battling among themselves.

This is reminiscent of the year the Gnats won the Super Bowl. Their defense carried them and put them in place to win. Elite Manning drove the bus well enough to not crash. Alex Smith is managing quite well this season. He is an average QB with a good supporting cast on offense and especially on defense.

This is reminiscent of the year the Gnats won the Super Bowl. Their defense carried them and put them in place to win. Elite Manning drove the bus well enough to not crash. Alex Smith is managing quite well this season. He is an average QB with a good supporting cast on offense and especially on defense.

Eli is way better than Alex then and now. Also the only thing missing from the playoff this yr from that yr is the Cowboys.