2A Girls Basketball Playoffs (Projections) 2011-12

WCDSprtzRtr

Updated after 2-3-12

17AA

1. MP Chapel Hill 11-2 (lost to NB and DeKalb); plays Pewitt

2. New Boston 11-2 (lost to Redwater and MPCH); plays New Boston

3. DeKalb 11-2 (lost to NB and MPCH); plays New Boston

Loser of NB and DeKalb will get 3rd place, should MPCH win.

With at least 3 games left to be played it is hard to say right now who will be where. Next Wednesday will be good time to ask this question.

I would think most people who are following their school would know if they are in the hunt and who is out by now. If one or two games separate one team from another post it.

For example in 18 2A Edgewood Lady Bulldogs should be in first place, Winnsboro Lady Raiders should be up close to the top, and who is in third? Is it Alba-Golden, Lone Oak, or Quitman?

It would be nice to know before the games are being played. I want to let those who know post who they are rooting for, so everyone is aware.

I would think most people who are following their school would know if they are in the hunt and who is out by now. If one or two games separate one team from another post it.

For example in 18 2A Edgewood Lady Bulldogs should be in first place, Winnsboro Lady Raiders should be up close to the top, and who is in third? Is it Alba-Golden, Lone Oak, or Quitman?

It would be nice to know before the games are being played. I want to let those who know post who they are rooting for, so everyone is aware.

Winnsboro and Edgewood would be tied for first place and be co champs. They split the matchup this year. Quitman will be more than likely the third place team.

You do not keep up with 18 2A MUCH OR YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. This is going into tonight's action. The only way that Winnsboro would miss the playoffs if they were to loose the last three games and I do not see that happening.

The other scenario is this and I do not see it happening would be for Edgewood to stumble in one of its last three games and Winnsboro win their last three games.

Looks more like a playoff to decide seeding for the playoffs.

Winnsboro has Quitman tonight, Grand Saline,FRIDAY NIGHT,and Mineola next Tuesday night. I do not know who Edgewood has left.

Any updates on district standings?

Tatum and EF now tied for first with a game to determine post season seeding in new future. Marshall most obvious choice. MHS or ETBU. Or it could be the court at that church at cross/roads, if they get the Lights working.

Winnsboro and Edgewood would be tied for first place and be co champs. They split the matchup this year. Quitman will be more than likely the third place team.

You do not keep up with 18 2A MUCH OR YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. This is going into tonight's action. The only way that Winnsboro would miss the playoffs if they were to loose the last three games and I do not see that happening.

The other scenario is this and I do not see it happening would be for Edgewood to stumble in one of its last three games and Winnsboro win their last three games.

Looks more like a playoff to decide seeding for the playoffs.

Winnsboro has Quitman tonight, Grand Saline,FRIDAY NIGHT,and Mineola next Tuesday night. I do not know who Edgewood has left.

I would think in the event of a tie then most likely the coaches would elect to flip for district 1 and 2. Some coaches do not want to risk injury in another game against a district team. Take their chances with a flip and go onto playoffs fresh.

I would think in the event of a tie then most likely the coaches would elect to flip for district 1 and 2. Some coaches do not want to risk injury in another game against a district team. Take their chances with a flip and go onto playoffs fresh.

bet you are wrong there.

The coaches in Winnsboro were faced with the same scenario in 05 and opted for a playoff. Yes, different district and coaches for the oppossing team but part of the same coaching staff for Winnsboro. I think that Winnsboro will forgo a warm up game and go with a playoff if they win their last game. We should know at about 1O on Tuesday night. According to my source, the two coaches were suppose to have met yesterday to decide what would happen if it did indeed end in a tie.

Tatum and EF now tied for first with a game to determine post season seeding in new future. Marshall most obvious choice. MHS or ETBU. Or it could be the court at that church at cross/roads, if they get the Lights working.

Harleton locked up the third spot Friday with their win over Joaquin.