Top Posters In This Topic

Here's how I see it...

1. Harleton

2. Joaquin

3. Elysian Fields

4. Jefferson

5. Tatum

6. Waskom

Could definitely see it shaping up this way, going to be a downright digfight for those 3 playoff spots I think. Just curious though, who/what does Harleton have to put on the bump this year? They lost two guys that accounted for a whole lot of their outs last year....

Not going to complain about the rain, lord knows we need it. It would be nice if someone would build and indoor baseball facility, they could keep games going every day this time of year. Maybe Tatum could put it on thier project list, it would go great with thier collosium and indoor football facility. They could rent it out for games and scrimmages and get some payback. lol.

Not going to complain about the rain, lord knows we need it. It would be nice if someone would build and indoor baseball facility, they could keep games going every day this time of year. Maybe Tatum could put it on thier project list, it would go great with thier collosium and indoor football facility. They could rent it out for games and scrimmages and get some payback. lol.

Tatum's indoor has two sets of batting cages...

Also a place to golf.

Could definitely see it shaping up this way, going to be a downright digfight for those 3 playoff spots I think. Just curious though, who/what does Harleton have to put on the bump this year? They lost two guys that accounted for a whole lot of their outs last year....

John Schuiteman, James Underwood, & Levi Johnson look to be in the rotation with relief help from Casey Oney, Jabe Martin, & Warren Robert. Steven Crump (jr), Brooks Lloyd (jr), & Taylor Henson (soph) are works in progress.

We can just slide that in the $30,000,000 bond that we are about to pass. MIght have to wait though, first we have to put a dome over the football field.:D

Well i got to see a few of these teams last yr, and I believe it should be a good fight. I think Jefferson gets in along with EF, now the tricky part...third i think goes between Joaquin and Harleton. I know Harleton graduated some and Joaquin returns alot but I believe Third place comes down to the wire

lol and a no thank you letter to the one(Sabine Mining) that will be eating up some land pretty much in Tatum.

Better hope EPA doesn't shut down coal fired plants, best get it done while you can. I know that we IE Centerpoint have moved a few lines in Tatum for them to start mining.

Better hope EPA doesn't shut down coal fired plants, best get it done while you can. I know that we IE Centerpoint have moved a few lines in Tatum for them to start mining.

Yea really, I am an Intern for Luminant! We have idled a few of the units across Texas to meet the EPA emissions restrictions, luckily Martin Lake in Tatum has scrubbers, and so was one of the units that stayed on line, and from what I hear is about to get upgraded more to a newer version of scrubber with a water table design to scrub the steam of sulfur emissions. A pretty expensive project which is just going to mean more money to Tatum! haha! you have many years to come!

• 3 weeks later...