Chapel Hill Bulldogs

Stankylegg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know ch did something great but there is no need in doing this four months later and they still have to have a ring ceremony and everything else so I think this may be overkill

I agree! Have a nice ring ceremony at the CHAPEL HILL high school. The parade attendance will suffer because of the location

@ chapel hill fans: what's your thought on the state parade being held in north Tyler. I for one think its the dumbest thing I've heard in a while!. Parade route is Broadway to 32nd street. This is north Tyler not ch. Once again ch has accomplished something so were Tyler chapel hill but if it was a murder or someone getting busted making moonshine then were back to new chapel hill fans: or just ch.

I don't like it either. It's too late after already and pointless.

My championship DVD came in today. I'm watching the basketball game tonight but tomorrow I'm FINALLY watching the Henderson game after having it for months and after that poopin in the Alvarado game. :)

Mine came in the mail today also . Just finished watching. It was just as sweet the second time!

Hope the new O coordinator is a spread based coordinator and can add to what the kids have been taught already about this offense. Taber has set a high bar for any coach filling in his shoes at CH.

Thank you Coach Taber for your time at CH.

Hope the new O coordinator is a spread based coordinator and can add to what the kids have been taught already about this offense. Taber has set a high bar for any coach filling in his shoes at CH.

Thank you Coach Taber for your time at CH.

[/quote

Theres no doubt who the man is for this job. Mike Thomas all the way!! If you ask Coach Sitton he will be the first to tell you that the great Mike Thomas taught him everything he knows about secondary play,and if the Bulldogs need a spread based cooridnator he is definitely the man. If Bulldog fans thought the offense last year was explosive just wait til Thomas takes over the play calling duties. He has great field vision from his strategic spot in the box and if the defense isnt sound he will kill opponents all night with his lethal play calling. Ive never seen a man who can coach the zone read like he can. Its a thing of beauty to watch him work!

Theres no doubt who the man is for this job. Mike Thomas all the way!! If you ask Coach Sitton he will be the first to tell you that the great Mike Thomas taught him everything he knows about secondary play,and if the Bulldogs need a spread based cooridnator he is definitely the man. If Bulldog fans thought the offense last year was explosive just wait til Thomas takes over the play calling duties. He has great field vision from his strategic spot in the box and if the defense isnt sound he will kill opponents all night with his lethal play calling. Ive never seen a man who can coach the zone read like he can. Its a thing of beauty to watch him work!

Hey Mike,

If you want a job, then fill out an application. You don't have to come on SDC and post about it. We can't hire you anyway.

Hey Mike,

If you want a job, then fill out an application. You don't have to come on SDC and post about it. We can't hire you anyway.

Evidently you dont know who Mike Thomas is. Do you not realize that he has been contacted by lots of Division I college programs? He was the brains behind the offense at Lon Morris College and they were very lucky to have him there. I believe he went to Cushing for a year after that and had a subpar season but the only explanation for his subpar season there was the lack of backing from administration(they ignored his constant requests for a more solid school breakfast). Not only will tthe great Mike Thomas apply but he will get the job and take the Bulldog offense to new heights.

Really this is amazing to know, so why didnt he bring cushing up to par

They couldnt get the school breakfast up to his standards. Without pancakes, sausage, eggs, pot of coffee, and a pan of biscuits he lacked the burning desire necessary to get the program rolling. If he gets that good breakfast in the morning were talking state championship caliber coach.

@Bulldog fans- I'm disappointed in the DVD quality that The UIL sells. I would have paid $30 for a blueray if that option was available. I wish Fox southwest would at least air our game on tv and I can record it in HD at least on dvr. Why are game isn't even aired to this day and yet Oklahoma, Arizona and California championship games air every other day on Foxsw EXCEPT DIV 1 of 3a.

@Bulldog fans- I'm disappointed in the DVD quality that The UIL sells. I would have paid $30 for a blueray if that option was available. I wish Fox southwest would at least air our game on tv and I can record it in HD at least on dvr. Why are game isn't even aired to this day and yet Oklahoma, Arizona and California championship games air every other day on Foxsw EXCEPT DIV 1 of 3a.

I liked the DVD for 10 bucks. The commentators were not very good at all, especially the goof ball side line reporter. Over all still a great memory to have

@ chapel hill fans: what's your thought on the state parade being held in north Tyler. I for one think its the dumbest thing I've heard in a while!. Parade route is Broadway to 32nd street. This is north Tyler not ch. Once again ch has accomplished something so were Tyler chapel hill but if it was a murder or someone getting busted making moonshine then were back to new chapel hill fans: or just ch.

All of you so called ch fans stay home while the real supporters and parents will be at the parade for our kids!!!!

• 3 weeks later...