District 9A DI

trueblue82

This is really going to be a fun year. I just noticed the coach Beckville Hired and then he decided not to take the job will be replacing G.A. Moore. Cant blame him for that. After meeting the new coach Beckville has HIRED....I think we are not giving up anything, met both, I think we are as good or better. that said this is a great thread for speculation. As far as what folks have and what they are losing. beckville has the entire offensive line coming back, minus 1, and losing the QB. Picked up the Allison young man to replace the QB that DOES live in the school district, the big problem Beckville has is depth, but who knows, I agree with the one that said we need to revisit this thread in October.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time?

do u really think that a 7 on 7 game will be a good indicator of what they will d in a regular game? it seems there is no running in a 7 on 7 or not much anyway and u know in a reglar game there is running especially with the rams.

do u really think that a 7 on 7 game will be a good indicator of what they will d in a regular game? it seems there is no running in a 7 on 7 or not much anyway and u know in a reglar game there is running especially with the rams.

What time?

I got the time Dub........I was just curious what ramfan would come up with if I asked again....

well ox i wasnt replying to the time i was replying to the 7 on 7 part that was hi lighted in ur what time the game between ef and beckville.

Think yall could have a decent passing game but at this point why.?. Think yall with have success stayin in the pile. Belrose looked like a strong runner in junior high. I think he might provide a spark. Hairgrove will be solid....but he aint a ground and pound type back.

Does anyone in this district really throw it much.?.

I just dont see Joe throwin more than 3-4 times a game. Although Vaughn sure can spin it!

I think Carlisle will probably throw it more than anyone. With Beckville's O line, I would think they would try to pound it, but we won't know about that for sure until the season starts. Not real sure on Timpson yet either, but I expect to see Big Sandy and Harleton stick to a running attack, based on recent knowledge about those two programs.

I think Carlisle will probably throw it more than anyone. With Beckville's O line, I would think they would try to pound it, but we won't know about that for sure until the season starts. Not real sure on Timpson yet either, but I expect to see Big Sandy and Harleton stick to a running attack, based on recent knowledge about those two programs.

I look for Timpsons QB ,Lorenzo Young , to bust alot of big plays next season. I'm curious as to whether he will just play QB too.

I look for Timpsons QB ,Lorenzo Young , to bust alot of big plays next season. I'm curious as to whether he will just play QB too.

Lot of athletic ability in this district. Young, the Baker kid from Carlisle, Hairgrove from Joaquin, Allison from Beckville. I don't know their names yet, but I'm sure Big Sandy and Harleton have some to add to the mix as well. Its gonna be fun to watch.

The great thing about this district is the Battle of the unknowns. This is a great thread, and we should keep it open through November. The things that are known - Joaquin - RUN RUN RUN. Carlisle - Gunner (think that means he will throw a little), Would be good if we could get Big Sandy and Carlisle folks on this thread to give a little insight. Even though none of this matters - Timpson new head coach and always loaded with talent, just need to have stability to put it together. Beckville bunch of returning linemen and skill players plus Allison and a new coach that knows Allison well. I really feel we will not know until we are 7 games in next year. Man isn't football great and Dave Campbell hasnt even come out yet.

sorry I said Carlisle - I meant Harleton - anyone that knows football should have seen Carlisle last year - they had a great season. the unknowns are Harleton and Big Sandy for most of us. Anyone out there give some insight on those two football powerhouses from years past.

sorry I said Carlisle - I meant Harleton - anyone that knows football should have seen Carlisle last year - they had a great season. the unknowns are Harleton and Big Sandy for most of us. Anyone out there give some insight on those two football powerhouses from years past.

My sons team (Harmony) plays in 7 on 7 league with Big Sandy. As always they have plenty of speed.

Last year they went 3 rounds deep in the playoffs, the year before they went 4 rounds deep (regional finalist).

I would expect similiar results this year. If not district champs definitely a playoff team.

My sons team (Harmony) plays in 7 on 7 league with Big Sandy. As always they have plenty of speed.

Last year they went 3 rounds deep in the playoffs, the year before they went 4 rounds deep (regional finalist).

I would expect similiar results this year. If not district champs definitely a playoff team.

Do you know anything about their returning starters? I expect them to be tough, we just haven't heard much on them yet.