Central Heights Vs. Crockett

squid299

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is at regionals? I am thinking Kountze, Troup, Tatum and that White Oak team I have seen mentioned on here. I havent seen this Kountze team play been seen several play in Austin. I don't know much about Troup but Woden didn't look that good in the game I saw, Tatum don't know just guessing and White Oak I never heard of , but they seem to have a good team this year.

Who is at regionals? I am thinking Kountze, Troup, Tatum and that White Oak team I have seen mentioned on here. I havent seen this Kountze team play been seen several play in Austin. I don't know much about Troup but Woden didn't look that good in the game I saw, Tatum don't know just guessing and White Oak I never heard of , but they seem to have a good team this year.

My guess is White Oak, Crockett, Edgewood, and im not sure on the other game.

Does anyone know how crocket didn't win district? I checked the uil brackets after CH lost and Woden won to see how woden who finished 2nd to CH and seemed to have an easier road and saw that trinity won that district and Woden beat them last night by 10 I think.

Crockett played basically all of January without Dominique Wheeler. Lost two road games by a combined 6 points.

He isn't a key player offensively, but he is huge defensively for them with his speed, length, and athleticism. He also does a lot to energize the team emotionally.

With Wheeler back, Crockett beat Trinity and New Waverly by a combined 50ish points.

Crockett played basically all of January without Dominique Wheeler. Lost two road games by a combined 6 points.

He isn't a key player offensively, but he is huge defensively for them with his speed, length, and athleticism. He also does a lot to energize the team emotionally.

With Wheeler back, Crockett beat Trinity and New Waverly by a combined 50ish points.

That was basically my scouting report on him as well.