Teague Baeball

player73

With all the talk about Teague super power in the up comming years I would like to point out that in their new district the following teams will be in it'

Crockett- enough said, they have had your number the last coulple of years.

Westwood- dropping down from 3a and in 2008 and 2009 Westwood beat Crockett the last 2 years that they played them so i don't think they will be scared of them at all' In fact in 2008 they beat Crockett at every level. Not saying Crockett want beat them the series is very lopsided in crocketts favor. But they will not be scared off them.

Franklin- has 2 1000 rushers that are comming back after going 3 or 4 rounds deep last year. In fact they might be the favorites to win this district.

Teague

Crockett

Franklin

Westwood

All of the teams are going to be very good. A very good team is going to be setting home come playoff time.

I would hold off on Teague being a powerhouse in this district till the games have been played. Good luck to all the schools in the distric. It is going to be fun.

With all the talk about Teague super power in the up comming years I would like to point out that in their new district the following teams will be in it'

Westwood- dropping down from 3a and in 2008 and 2009 Westwood beat Crockett the last 2 years that they played them so i don't think they will be scared of them at all' In fact in 2008 they beat Crockett at every level. Not saying Crockett want beat them the series is very lopsided in crocketts favor. But they will not be scared off them.

Franklin- has 2 1000 rushers that are comming back after going 3 or 4 rounds deep last year. In fact they might be the favorites to win this district.

Teague

Crockett

Franklin

Westwood

All of the teams are going to be very good. A very good team is going to be setting home come playoff time.

I would hold off on Teague being a powerhouse in this district till the games have been played. Good luck to all the schools in the distric. It is going to be fun.

Actually this is a baseball thread about Teague Baseball in which none of these teams are in the district with the Lions.But it is the Football district and I agree with a lot you are saying about the four teams.Also a lot of this talk about the athletes coming up for the Lions are not Teague folk.This district is a lot stronger with Franklin and Westwood in it and one good team will be staying home for sure.Should be fun next year !!

Teague

Crockett

Franklin

Westwood

Who said we were going to be a powerhouse next yr anyway??