Region III 1a baseball

Otownfan

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have no idea if they have talked about locations, series or one game or any particulars yet...Maud will want another one game round I'm sure!

Well Colton Allen pitched 6 innings gave up 2 hits(neither made it to the pitcher), 16 of the 18 outs recorded were by way of strikeout.....today it seemed every time Beckville hit the ball it was right at someone resulting in 10 or 11 hitters being left on base 6 of those being in scoring position....but thats baseball it just wasnt meant to be this time.....Maud won 2-1........

Well Colton Allen pitched 6 innings gave up 2 hits(neither made it to the pitcher), 16 of the 18 outs recorded were by way of strikeout.....today it seemed every time Beckville hit the ball it was right at someone resulting in 10 or 11 hitters being left on base 6 of those being in scoring position....but thats baseball it just wasnt meant to be this time.....Maud won 2-1........

Doesn't matter if you win with 1 hit, 2 hits or 15 hits...all that matters is the "W"...I'm sure Carlisle will be favored but we'll show up and our coaches will once again do a great job with what they have to work with...they have done an incredible job of holding things together for the last three weeks!! Great job guys!! Congrats!!

Doesn't matter if you win with 1 hit, 2 hits or 15 hits...all that matters is the "W"...I'm sure Carlisle will be favored but we'll show up and our coaches will once again do a great job with what they have to work with...they have done an incredible job of holding things together for the last three weeks!! Great job guys!! Congrats!!

I am not trying to take anything away from the win Maud got over Beckville because you are right a win is a win and Maud may have not done alot to win but obviously they enough to move on to next round...... it only matters who pushed more runs across the plate...its just the nature of baseball. Good luck next week against the Indians.

Congrats to Beckville, your pitcher did a great job hitting his spots and keeping maud off balance and your team played hard till the last out.

Congrats to maud, people say every year that we are going to have a hard time putting a quality team on field, butt the coaches & players always seem to get the job done.

Looking forward to the series with Carlisle. Good luck to both teams.

As I stated in earlier post's there is a team out there that is under rated , that will eliminate team after team in the playoffs . That team is Overton so Cayuga beware , if you make any mental mistakes they will take y'all out.

Overton is basically the same team from last year they just started off rough with coaching turmoil this year

All this is from a Carlisle homer but as they are in our district I will support them until we play them witch I truley believe is

In our future (unfinished business) . GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

As I stated in earlier post's there is a team out there that is under rated , that will eliminate team after team in the playoffs . That team is Overton so Cayuga beware , if you make any mental mistakes they will take y'all out.

Overton is basically the same team from last year they just started off rough with coaching turmoil this year

All this is from a Carlisle homer but as they are in our district I will support them until we play them witch I truley believe is

In our future (unfinished business) . GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

Yuga has got all the tools that make a team great. Good pitching, D, good sticks, and confidence. Overton has a lot of fight in them though. It will be an interesting and hopefully exciting match-up. Good luck to both teams!

Alright the next series against Overton is set. Play Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday (if needed) in Brownsboro. All games are set to begin at 7.

Go get some revenge for last year. With Jimmy, Jake, and Chantz leading the way, you boys will go a long way! Go Get Em, and a injury free series to both teams.