Region III 1a baseball

Otownfan

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big Sandy and Lovelady game could be 0 to 0 for a loooong time lol. Gonna come down to which pitcher makes least mistakes.

Or which defense gives up the first error...trying to pick between that game and crockett/elkhart for friday night

you will be wastin your time at the ckt game, elkhart is loaded.......Rich is guna shutout big sandy, will be a great game

Elkhart is very good, but I think Crockett is underrated. That will be a good series.

Leaning towards Lovelady/Big Sandy Friday and then Crockett/Elkhart Saturday...

Anyone can be beaten , unless Johnson pitches 2 games in this series Cayuga can be beat. Now wether it happens or not who knows? At peril from Cayuga fans , I will state again

Don't make mental mistakes or Overton will jump you. At times they play some flawless baseball and at other times will boot it around . Just depends on what Overton team shows up . Good luck to both teams and safe play

i thought yuga played a great "team first" game. no one tried to do too much in their AB's. just hit the ball to the right side and moved runners around into scoring position and waited on us to make mistakes. johnson pitched well and was what we thought he would be. i didn't hear anything about nash's curve before hand, but it had to be 10 to 12 mph slower then his fastball and broke very well across the zone. i thought it was very deceptive and a nice change of pace after gearing up for johnson. congrats to yuga on game 1 and we will see you on friday.

Changing the subject just a little................ Where did coach Jackson go that was the head coach at Overton a couple of years ago? Just curious

Coach Cole

Changing the subject just a little................ Where did coach Jackson go that was the head coach at Overton a couple of years ago? Just curious

Coach Cole

Started at Mineola this year

Were not worried about "YUGA" or anybody else, We will just keep playing Carlisle Baseball.

I'm sure Cayuga isn't worried about Carlisle at this point either. They still have some unfinished business with a very good Overton team and then will have to deal with a very good Douglass team or Cushing after that. Thinking Carlisle should be concerned with Maud, Big Sandy, and Lovelady at this point.

Anyone can be beaten , unless Johnson pitches 2 games in this series Cayuga can be beat. Now wether it happens or not who knows? At peril from Cayuga fans , I will state again

Don't make mental mistakes or Overton will jump you. At times they play some flawless baseball and at other times will boot it around . Just depends on what Overton team shows up . Good luck to both teams and safe play

Smart move by Coach Branch, Jimmy only throws five, so he can pitch game 3 if needed. Good luck Cayuga!