Region III 1a baseball

Otownfan

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy of mine said they absolutely mashed the baseball better than anyone he has seen. But kicked it around. Cayuga has always been known for the offense. With their pitching, better have the gloves ready.

I agree they have to field the ball a little better. Their defense is much better than when I seen them about two years ago. They don't have as strong of pitching as the did then, but their 1 and 2 are still pretty good. Against poor teams, both guys have strikeout stuff, but against average to better teams they are pitch to contact kind of guys, so the D must make the plays. They have a very good coach who seems intent on getting them ready for the playoffs. Good luck to Cayuga.

The umpires no showed Beckville and Hawkins tonight. The teams finally gave up on them...Beckville loaded up and came home. What are the options when this happens..will it be treated as a make up game situation or is there other rules regarding this?

The umpires no showed Beckville and Hawkins tonight. The teams finally gave up on them...Beckville loaded up and came home. What are the options when this happens..will it be treated as a make up game situation or is there other rules regarding this?

maybe whoever is at fault can give all the Beckville fans some gas money lol

maybe whoever is at fault can give all the Beckville fans some gas money lol

Hell its not that dam far...besides if I went I would be burning company gas. It dang sure isnt any worse than making 4 trips to Big Sandy the last two seasons because lightning delays.

Ther girls used to lol. 2 years ago they had two girls in their team and one started! Lol

Actually had three starting one year Elaine Button second base Toi Whitfield first base and Tanya Bowling center field. Funny part I believe lost in regional game

Hell its not that dam far...besides if I went I would be burning company gas. It dang sure isnt any worse than making 4 trips to Big Sandy the last two seasons because lightning delays.

Lol means I was kidding. No where is to far if your using company gas

I agree they have to field the ball a little better. Their defense is much better than when I seen them about two years ago. They don't have as strong of pitching as the did then, but their 1 and 2 are still pretty good. Against poor teams, both guys have strikeout stuff, but against average to better teams they are pitch to contact kind of guys, so the D must make the plays. They have a very good coach who seems intent on getting them ready for the playoffs. Good luck to Cayuga.

Think YUGA will get all competition they need Saturday in Whitehouse. guess better get by Crossroads Friday first

Lol means I was kidding. No where is to far if your using company gas

I got a laugh out of it and I even admit with todays prices company gas or no company gas if someone extended that offer guilt would have to jump on me quick or I'd be walking away with free gas money....i remembered the last time I paid 77 cents for 1 gallon....dam that was a long time ago