Region III 1a baseball

Otownfan

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the current standings now with mt beating beckville if I'm not mistaking beckville and Hawkins should have end up with 5 losses at the end of district with beckville having lc and union hill remaining

As far as I can tell:

Carlisle 12-0 (can clinch outright title with win over Hawkins Friday)

Overton 10-2 (needs wins in final 2 and loss by Carlisle Friday to force 1-game playoff for top spot)

Beckville 7-5 (lost to ME Tuesday to split 2 game season series, close with LC, UH)

Mt. Enterprise 6-6 (beat Beckville Tuesday to force 2-game split, close with UH, BS)

Carlisle 12-0

Overton 10-2

Beckville 7-5

Hawkins 7-5

Mount 6-6

Beckville ends the regular season with LC and Union Hill

Hawkins ends with Carlisle and LC

Mount ends with Union Hill and Big Sandy

There is a possibility of a 3 way tie for third place if Beckville trips up against UH, Hawkins drops one to Carlisle and Mount wins out.

Mount, Beckville and Hawkins all split the season series with each other and would all end up at 8-6.

That could be a fun weekend!

Carlisle 12-0

Overton 10-2

Beckville 7-5

Hawkins 7-5

Mount 6-6

Beckville ends the regular season with LC and Union Hill

Hawkins ends with Carlisle and LC

Mount ends with Union Hill and Big Sandy

There is a possibility of a 3 way tie for third place if Beckville trips up against UH, Hawkins drops one to Carlisle and Mount wins out.

Mount, Beckville and Hawkins all split the season series with each other and would all end up at 8-6.

That could be a fun weekend!

Beckville beat LC 18-0 Friday so with a win over Union Hill and a Hawkins loss to Carlisle the Bearcats clinch the 3rd. Who will likely be the 1st round opponent for the 3rd seed in this district?