Region III 1a baseball

Otownfan

Overton will play Kerens Friday. Haven't heard time or location yet. Beckville will play Lapoyner

Beckville will play Kerens in a best of 3 series. The teams plan on playing game 1 Thursday night at 6pm and 2 games Friday if needed beginning at 5pm. They were trying to set it up in Jacksonville.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckville will play Kerens in a best of 3 series. The teams plan on playing game 1 Thursday night at 6pm and 2 games Friday if needed beginning at 5pm. They were trying to set it up in Jacksonville.

Well I hope we get this figured out before Friday. Our players are being told they are playing Kerens

Well I hope we get this figured out before Friday. Our players are being told they are playing Kerens

Well Kerens and Lapoyner played a one game playoff to determine seeding in Palestine Friday night and Beckville being the 3 seed they get the winner of that game(2 seed). Beckville's coach and several players went to the game to get a look at both teams. Coach text me today after lunch telling me we will get Kerens in a best of 3 and they were trying to set it up in Jacksonville. If it hasnt been figured out I bet it wont take long to knock it out Monday morning.

Well Kerens and Lapoyner played a one game playoff to determine seeding in Palestine Friday night and Beckville being the 3 seed they get the winner of that game(2 seed). Beckville's coach and several players went to the game to get a look at both teams. Coach text me today after lunch telling me we will get Kerens in a best of 3 and they were trying to set it up in Jacksonville. If it hasnt been figured out I bet it wont take long to knock it out Monday morning.

Guess someone just got a little confused. Haha

I was just goin by what the players were told excuse me I will make sure I'm on my way to the game before I post about it next time haha

Good luck to Carlisle, Overton, and Beckville you are representing the district now. The best way to do that is to eliminate the other districts and play each again in a couple weeks.

Mabank won 11-1 over Cayuga, but they(Yuga) didn't pitch they're 1 or 2. Guess they didn't hit the ball either. Oh well, better to have a flat warmup gm, than to be flat when it counts.

How did Cayuga do against Mabank Friday?

Mabank won 11-1 over Cayuga, but they(Yuga) didn't pitch they're 1 or 2. Guess they didn't hit the ball either. Oh well, better to have a flat warmup gm, than to be flat when it counts.

Grey pants and white tops also account for no hits. Whose call is that? First for me...

Cayuga will play Simms Bowie in Tatum at 7pm Friday night. Will finish up in Tatum Saturday at 1 and if necessary game three will follow 30 min after.

Sweeeeeet..

Been wanting to watch Yuga play.